Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

whitch one first

bonehead

Member ++
hi all been mainly on sat now for a while ,but want to put my k.v in kitchen,useing homeplug for the lan,had a go at setting it up yesterday but no joy,do i switch box on then connect homeplug,or plug home plug first then turn box on.
forgotten how to do it ,its been awhile now lol.

wqhen was the last time the box was updated?

what date is the firmware?

hi m8
just checked 26/4/12 is the date,tried to do an update but it just sits on looking for update,good news is i cleared all channels and did a factory reset scanned for channels and all seem ok,would like to update firmware to latest ,is there a way ie what software is needed to flash firmware and where can i get it from
cheers

i think the very latest is only available from an online update.

i would keep trying it.. :)

hi m8
just checked 26/4/12 is the date,tried to do an update but it just sits on looking for update,good news is i cleared all channels and did a factory reset scanned for channels and all seem ok,would like to update firmware to latest ,is there a way ie what software is needed to flash firmware and where can i get it from
cheers

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

the update server is down just now
it dont matter which order you power on box or homeplugs just power off box and router and switch both on if it dont work your power point in kitchen may be on a different mains ring from your router so wont work

Last edited:
Back