HERO_1984

Inactive User
Reaction score
i like to know which tele people are using to play their PS3 nowadays,

well to start with me am using a 40" Sony LCD

32" sony bravia in bedroom, 42" lg full hd 600hz in living room

Series 5 Samsung 40" lcd full hd 1080p

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Sorry :) I do love TV's, have the 50" plasma in the living room, and 42" plasmas in the 3 bedrooms on the walls :) 360's all networked and wii's in all 4 rooms :) only 1 ps3 for now in living room :) :banana:

You guys all have too much money. I'm still using my 32" CRT television bought about 10 years ago :(

just like me looks like most of the people are using LCDs, i know how the pic is on a LCD cos i use one myself but i like to know how good are the pics in a plasma while playing a ps3?

I have the PS3 connected to a wall mounted LG Plasma 42"

alright so how good are the pic quality on a plasma while playing ur ps3? compare to a LCD?

Fan-bloody-tastic in my opinion on mine mate 50" Plasma 600hz 1080p :)

I use to have a 32" LCD but in my opinion, its nowhere near as clear as a plasma, and if you wernt watching it at the right viewing angle, the picture aint as clear, with a plasma you can view it from any angle, just my opinion

Fan-bloody-tastic in my opinion on mine mate 50" Plasma 600hz 1080p :)

I use to have a 32" LCD but in my opinion, its nowhere near as clear as a plasma, and if you wernt watching it at the right viewing angle, the picture aint as clear, with a plasma you can view it from any angle, just my opinion

Yep, same telly as me, superb with everything I have thrown at it.

Daz

50" LG plasma hooked up to a HTPC, and 32" LCD also hooked up to HTPC, both via HDMI.

TBH, no problems playing games on either one. Prefer the picture on the plasma out the two of them, just seems warmer and more natural.

Ours is hooked up to our 42" Panasonic plasma and the PQ is bloody great even though my telly isn't HD but it is HD ready and the PS3 is connected via a monster component cable.

used to have mine hooked up to a 47 inch philips 8404 lcd,but that was on the never never so that got sent back and i got the 50 inch lg plasma after reading so much good stuff about this tv and plasmas in general

i wish id stuck with the lcd,the ir on this thing is shocking,the colours dull and muted i actually despise plasma now its not a patch on the philips lcd i had

and yes its been calibrated correctly-best thing about this tv is it plays mkv files nativley

Back