which sat nav for the n95?

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys

what sat nav works on the n958gb phone i have unlimited access to the net in case i need it?

also any other good stuff i can do with my new phone...

thanks

hi guys

what sat nav works on the n958gb phone i have unlimited access to the net in case i need it?

also any other good stuff i can do with my new phone...

thanks

if i were you i would go for the latest tomtom, works a treat on the n95.

this totally depends on you and your prefences... you can get hold of tom tom or garmin for the n95..

pm me and i'll send you a link to them...

I have Garmin and Route 66 on my phone and a PDA with TT on it. Route 66 is good as it displays pubs, shops, chemists etc... on the map. Might be handy to have on your phone.

I used TomTom and then went to the latest Garmin, which worked superb on the N95 8gb.

Let me know if you need anything.

Messa

i think garmin on the n95 is great! and i've had tom tom on an old nokia, but love the layout etc of garmin

I used TomTom and then went to the latest Garmin, which worked superb on the N95 8gb.

Let me know if you need anything.

Messa

would appreciate the garmin tut and software if poss mate and thanks

hi guys

got the tom tom software not sure if its the up to date one or not?

problem is installing it not sure when i t comes to putting into the phone etc as im new to this great phone and it says about putting it to root on memory card which i dont have memory card in phone

Hi, sorry i was searching for the links to the Garmin SatNav and although i can find the maps in the stickied section, i`m unsure as to what is the latest version of it and what i need to do to install it on my N95 8GB.

I also need the maps for Europe as i`m travelling from the UK to Poland next week.

I`d appreciate any help in the matter.

Back