Which guide to use?

i cant see why your having the problem. it doesnt take long to relocate the msipl.bin.

20mins is far to long.

Id say format the MS on psp then start again as i cant think what could be wrong

m8 in ur first post u say u have a 3.52M33 fat for urself .
so its deffo custom on there??????

Successssssssss just updated the fat to 3.71 M33-2 thanks everyone

Just to confirm So i can use the same battery + Stick to update the Slim?

What i read the screen will be blank but you just install stick then batt and press X to install 3.71 M33-2
How will i know its done if the screen is blank

nyck

Last edited:
Just upgraded the Slim ,the screen wasn't blank it was just the same as the fat

1)I saved the Nand of the Fat then the slim should i save them?But only problem on the Stick i can only see 1 Nand dump 66M/B i done the slim last i gueess its for that?

2)If i need to upgrade the Firmware again do i still need the Pandora batt or just upgrade from the stick

3)anything else i need to know

I only bought the fat so i could upgrade my son's Slim for Xmas but i'm thinking of keeping it for my self ,Also the the FAKE 4gb duo i bought off e-bay has got tits up so try to get that replaced

Thanks to johnthehun,Bro,madnlooney,janobi

Next week i'm gonig to learn how to do my own shoe lace's

nyck

Just upgraded the Slim ,the screen wasn't blank it was just the same as the fat
1)I saved the Nand of the Fat then the slim should i save them?But only problem on the Stick i can only see 1 Nand dump 66M/B i done the slim last i gueess its for that?
2)If i need to upgrade the Firmware again do i still need the Pandora batt or just upgrade from the stick
3)anything else i need to know
I only bought the fat so i could upgrade my son's Slim for Xmas but i'm thinking of keeping it for my self ,Also the the FAKE 4gb duo i bought off e-bay has got tits up so try to get that replaced
Thanks to johnthehun,Bro,madnlooney,janobi
Next week i'm gonig to learn how to do my own shoe lace's
nyck

You can upgrade the slim, when new fimrware comes out. And no worries on the help front. We have all been there mate.

Back