Which Cam?

sterion75

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,
Been using cccam for a while but it does seem open to freeze on occasion. I've read mgcam handles these situations better is this true? or would you recommend another cam altogether? not acting as a server only a client

Thanks

Rob

No cam will help you there, bit like traffic jam on the M1 another car ain't going to get you moving any faster.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Hello,
Been using cccam for a while but it does seem open to freeze on occasion. I've read mgcam handles these situations better is this true? or would you recommend another cam altogether? not acting as a server only a client

Thanks

Rob

Hi mate there are some say that mgcam is better than ccam and others say it is the same.I have done alot of reasearch and found many post saying that it was much better overall viewing with the mgcam a lot less glitching etc than when they used ccam Hence I have just switched from using ccam to using mgcam.It was a pain in the #@%' to set it up and get running and needed qquite a bit of help as was my first time setting up mgcam.If you know for sure that its not your server info then try mgcam.

Last edited:
Most freezing issues are down to who your connected to or load on your own network.

If the server has issues the im afraid changing the emu wont solve it.

If your line has a N instead of c then try newcam.

n lines represent commands that come into the cccam via the newcamd protocol

c lines are for the cccam protocol..

this one works well for me link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back