Which Box ? TM800 ?

yea they are full hd.Ive loaded DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION on them,they have a pretty good 7 day epg and very easy to use. One had a pretty noisy fan inside on the heatsink so ive taken it out and got a new fan on order.

If linux aint a major factor, the TM5402HD is less than £150 in a lot of places now. Its HD, can be a cccam or newcamd client, plays Youtube, internet radio, built in Divx player, PVR via USB, record 3 channels on same transponder as another youre watching and has 7 day EPG

Very simple to use, not all the features of a linux receiver, but still a powerfull little beast

Can this box use a wifi stick of any kind ?
Sent from my iPhone

i dont think it can m8, but it will work with a wifi bridge

Ive seen that memntioned before but never read up about it as Ive had no need

will look into it :)

only thing thats kept me keeping the TM800 is mainly the epg but seems this box does 7 days too :)

If linux aint a major factor, the TM5402HD is less than £150 in a lot of places now. Its HD, can be a cccam or newcamd client, plays Youtube, internet radio, built in Divx player, PVR via USB, record 3 channels on same transponder as another youre watching and has 7 day EPG

Very simple to use, not all the features of a linux receiver, but still a powerfull little beast
Thanks DD! I've been reading the DM tutorial, I take it TM is the same concept. Find an image, flash to box and the rest is the same?

What's the best Image to use? I'm gonna go and browse the TM section, but if there are any links you think that could be of interest, could you post them up please?

Cheers

Back