Where to buy the latest Vu+Duo clone cheap and fast delivery?

byson1984

Member ++
Reaction score
Just got a openbox S11 and already want to upgrade to a better box :-D Can you do all the updates on the Vu clone using usb to get it working for clines. Cheers

you will need to ftp to box with vu+
you cant load cline via usb

Is there any uk sellers for clones or is it all chinese sites? Cheers

goggle vu+ duo yorkshire and there will be a site on there from a firm in huddersfield very fast next day via ups

Cheers does it come with the lead to update kernel from them and do they pre flash so its ready to go. Thanks

That Yorkshire company do supply everything you need and actually update the Kernel before shipping. My VU+ arrived from them in 1 day with the Kernel updated and the latest VTI image installed. and with the RS232 board included.

Great service, highly recommended

(They also have all of the required software for Kernel upgrade and good instructions on their site)

I have a clone vu duo on order, from a China supplier 288 usd so 180 gbp delivered. Will let you know how it is once it arrives...I haven't used this particular supplier before.... That Yorkshire company was previously linuxsat they went bust and left a lot of unhappy customers then re appeared as Aspley...they have a shady history...

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Back