Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

where is ss2?

avantgardy

Member +
Since the recent problems and channel number changes recently I can't find sky sports 2. I'v scanned 10 times or more but it doesn't show up. anyone else got this problem?

Since the recent problems and channel number changes recently I can't find sky sports 2. I'v scanned 10 times or more but it doesn't show up. anyone else got this problem?

i had exactly same problem with with my dm500 it was tuner problem if your box is fitted with philips tuner probably it is not capable picking up transponder with low freq (ssp2 freq 00171) i repaced philips tuner with ntix tuner and everything is fine

yeah i mean i cant find ssp2, sky1, sky screen.....

not sure if its the tuner, cos it only stopped working after the recent change in keys.

yeah i mean i cant find ssp2, sky1, sky screen.....

not sure if its the tuner, cos it only stopped working after the recent change in keys.

these channelsee moved recently to on transponder with freq 00163 and 00171 try manual scan and you will see it will not pick up any channel

i had exactly same problem with with my dm500 it was tuner problem if your box is fitted with philips tuner probably it is not capable picking up transponder with low freq (ssp2 freq 00171) i repaced philips tuner with ntix tuner and everything is fine

Thanks for that.

Wher can I buy one? I've searched online but can't find one.

Back