where do i put the speed cam files

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi,

I have downloaded the speed cam files but i'm not sure which ones to use or where to put them..

TT_Speed_Cams_30-05-07.zip : Tom Tom Speed cameras 30 May 07 (519.2 KB)

i have the following in the zip file

Consolidated pgpsw-speed-cams.zip
Europe Single File pgpsw-speed-cams.zip
Single File pgpsw-speed-cams.zip
ZONED pgpsw-speed-cams.zip

Thanks for your time!

In the map folder, i.e Great_Britan_Map folder. You can use Single, Zone or consolidated it's up to you but only use one set.

Last edited:
hi mate thanks for the quick reply.

Don't seem to have one..... got a GB_plus_major_roads_of_WE folder?

if thats the folder mate do i extract the folders contents into that ^^ folder or leave them in there respectful folders and put them in the ^^ folder.

Thanks

Thanks but don't seem to have the
Great_Britan_Map folder
folder.....

EDIT : thanks guys looked in the GB_plus_major_roads_of_WE and in there seems to be the ov2 files so thats where i'll put the files from the speed camera zips....
Thanks to all

Much appreciated

Last edited:
hi mate thanks for the quick reply.

Don't seem to have one..... got a GB_plus_major_roads_of_WE folder?

if thats the folder mate do i extract the folders contents into that ^^ folder or leave them in there respectful folders and put them in the ^^ folder.

Thanks

The folder name was an example. Extract the files and put them without their folders in "GB_plus_major_roads_of_WE" map folder. Don't forget to enable them in your POI

Last edited:
thanks....

Which of the files do you think is the best to use?

The single, or the Consolidated rar's ?

I think you are using the gb +ie+major routes of western europe map so just extract it into there to find out which map you are using tap the screen where the gps signal indicator is it will then tell you which version of tomtom you are using tap that and it will tell you which map you have

the easiest to start with is the single file it will warn you when you aproach any type of camera

great!

the single file it is then!

Thanks to all ! really appreciated.

Off to dream of speeding past the rozzers.....lol....joke........thanks though

I take it the other files are by the look of them are like the red light cams which are activated etc etc.

EDIT : N73 .... no joystick

thanks....

Which of the files do you think is the best to use?

The single, or the Consolidated rar's ?
I used to use the consolided set. But don' t forget they are a bit out of date, the newest ones are july.

basicly you can set a different warning for each type of camera ie mobile/gatso etc if you use the single file it will give the same warning for every camera type so it has them all in it

I used to use the consolided set. But don' t forget they are a bit out of date, the newest ones are july.

i use the consolidated one as well now with a voice telling me the speeds but if your new and just want to get it up and running the single file is probably the easiest

ok guys thanks.

I'll have a play about some time but for now i have put the single file on, and when i go itno settings " safety camera warnigs it looks like they are in when i go to view cameras and the disable warnigs is not selected. (why would you) shame i can't use the update now for this nokia but hey you can't have everything.

Thanks again to all : multi :

i use the consolidated one as well now with a voice telling me the speeds but if your new and just want to get it up and running the single file is probably the easiest
Yes but don't forget that Mobile Cameras have a greater range than fixed ones, so one can still be caught.

if you go to change preferences / manage poi's / warn when near poi you can set the warning in there

Back