where are all the sats gone?

oscar

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello , just setting up 7025+ and can only seem to get 4 sats 28/19/16/13 i dont have the option to scan anymore than that , i also go to positioner setup and try to move it maually but again only 4 options , i must be doing something wrong but have gone through every thing over and over and cannot seem to add any more sats to scan menu , using gemini 3.2 .
thanks
colin

Why not install one of the preprepared satellite pack settings?

i downloaded one from gemini via the dreambox but still only gave me 4 , is the another one i could get , looked on here but cant find any ,
colin

Hi Colin,

I found this one covers everything from 45° East - 43° West , I haven't tried it but its worth a go ..

Smurf

thanks mate i will give it a go.
colin

can still only get 4 sats although the list has updated in manual scan i cant transfare any sats into positioner setup to store them it does not give me the option.even if i do a multisat scan there is only 4 that are on the list.
colin

Oscar,
You're posting sat questions in the cable section which won't get your problem solved quickly mate.

What dish configuration do you have? I am assuming you have a motorised setup?

If so, in the tuner configuration menu (menu /setup/service searching/tuner configuration / tunerx) what DiSEqC mode do you have selected?

If you have a motorised setup you need to select 'postioner' and enter your long / lat details.

I only ask as you mention you only have 4 sats in the list, and this would correspond with a DisEqC ABCD setup, which would only apply if you had fixed dish / multi LNB / switched set up which it sounds like you haven't.

Let me know, and we'll take things from there.

Back