whats the most stable cable box outhere now

davoian2000

Inactive User
Reaction score
witch box is the most stable i know that the a780 is having problems with channels going off all the time so any other good ones
out there

Well i'll kick off with a response, I took some time out of the scene after Nagra encrytpion became untouchable held out hope that a coder may crack it and release it, it certainly wasn't released!, went with kryptview which is now vey poor but has been good value for the time served against price, recently took the easy option of a PHANTOM HD which is pretty stable on LAN but is poor on wifi. I know many will slate Phantom due to starviews history but genuinely hoping their service will be improved compared to their past. I am peeping into the DM800 se but seems a bit complex?? but i am sure someone will be along to offer their views, there seems to be a lot of linux boxes around now and it's all a bit of a minefield so you have done the right thing by asking before paying out. There are far more qualified members to answer your question these days but its a start.

Kryptview had 2 updates recently and now mine works ok. You may want to check your firmware or connections m8. I am too looking for a cheap HD box suggestions.

Been using my dm800se for ages now. Its perfect :) Any Enigma 2 box with a cable tuner will serve you well.

not been on here for a while , im still using kv 780 had it since dboxes went down, serving me well though

Back