Whats the most interesting pet you've had ?

@ sargie: Feel free to ask away i'd be more than happy to help you in any way I can.

The best advice I could give you at the minute is to read as much as you can about them it'll make it easier when you get one :). Also I would recommend a vieled/yemen as a first chameleon.

@ sargie: Feel free to ask away i'd be more than happy to help you in any way I can.

The best advice I could give you at the minute is to read as much as you can about them it'll make it easier when you get one :). Also I would recommend a vieled/yemen as a first chameleon.

Ill drop you a pm in a bit m8 about lighting and stuff don't wanna hijack this thread with it.

I have 3 Chameleons at the minute, 1 Vieled/Yemen (about 2 years old), 1 Nosey Be Panther Chameleon (about 5 months old) and 1 Red Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon (about 1 year old). They are amazing animals although they do take a bit of looking after especially when they are younger.

I also have a Royal Ball Python snake (about 15 months old) and have also kept and bred Bearded dragons in the past.

Here's a few pics of them.

img_0110.jpg

img_0112.jpg

red_ba10.jpg

ball_p10.jpg
wow!
that's some funky animals, lovely.
i'v got an aquarium (cold water) with a big greedy oranda foker that eats 8ths of apples, i'll post a pic in a min

IMAG0113-1.jpg

heres one of my mates snakes, (hes a fat bast@rd, his nicknames skinny lol) he doesnt have this anymore, hes got a bigger 15ft one (same again an albino) however he has a normal boa (the standard color) which is only 10ft but as thick as your thigh and fook me, when that wraps itself around you, you know about it.

heres my white honky bitch.
P1050406.jpg

P1050404.jpg

P1050408.jpg

shes 3 years old, and hopefully her and dave (our male corn) will be shaggin................

No she is not difficult to keep.
GETTING RID OF HER IS THE PROBLEM !!
thats true lol

apart from the dragon ive got 5 cats,a tankfull of tropical fish,and a dog
who dont like people wearin uniforms,taxi drivers and people wearin hats

thats true lol

apart from the dragon ive got 5 cats,a tankfull of tropical fish,and a dog
who dont like people wearin uniforms,taxi drivers and people wearin hats

funny, my dogs the same, she dont like our asian postman, fookin hates him, yet the other ones (white fella`s) shes fine with, might have something to do with the fact that he kicks the feckin door , or did until she went for him lol.

motor cycle helmets, she goes for my mate if he wears it, and the lawn mower, stupid git trys to bite it when its on lol

Ill drop you a pm in a bit m8 about lighting and stuff don't wanna hijack this thread with it.

Don't worry about hijacking my thread Sargie :) The more talk about Chameleons the more info for me to read :)

I'm down to either a snake or a chameleon at the moment I think :)

Just think I've got more of a chance with a Chameleon as the wife really aint keen on snakes :)

We have 4 cats, around 150 tropical fish and 3 chickens.

I don't agree that chickens are boring, our are always interacting with us, and it's good just watching them scrabble around chatting to one another. Plus they give something back in the form of eggs, which actually saves us more than it costs to keep them.

The Mrs loves the cats, but really all they do is eat, piss'n'shit and sleep, but are very loving doing it.

I would love a goat as I love goats milk, but we haven't got the room.

Chickens aren’t boring in summer but winter I never see them lol must admit I prefer the black rocks to the isa browns. One of our isa browns had its head through the fencing last year and Mr Foxy ripped the hole chicken through a 4inch hole. Ended up with half a chicken foot plus my cat Zoe had tried to attack the fox so she ended up with lacerations on her paws and across her eye too.(She's fine now tho vets said she must have given old foxy what for as she was missing 2 claws also.

By the time I get home at night 5-6pm all my chicks are in the chicken house all perched and ready for bed lol not finding it fun at the moment having to go up at 6am and break the ice from the water before work.

But your right they are interesting/stupid they just become a chore in winter.

Only ever had the usual kind of pets really, cat, dogs, hamster, rabbits.

A friend of mine had an African Grey parrot that was really adorable and friendly. Unfortunately it had an accident and died and he got another one - it's the narkiest thing imaginable and bites everyone, including him :(

I have a mad Bengal atm but have had loads of snakes over the years, only have a Brazilion Rainbow Boa now which is the prettiest snake i have ever had tbh

Had Garter snakes (over 20 years ago)
Loads corn snakes
rat snakes
Hognose snake
Solomon Island Boa
Milk snake (too fast/jump)
Royals

Her she is still young, but stunning in sunlight, loves high humidity though.

DSCF0666.jpg

DSCF0668.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

I'm off now to throw snowballs for my Bengal...lol

I currently have 2 snakes.

Albino red rat snakes, one male, one female.

But also have had a stick insect, ad a rat.

I'm glad you mentioned stick insect as I don't mind mentioning my other pets

Lasius Niger Ant colony carved out of a ytong block :) There in hibernation in the shed at the moment tho :) Wife isn't too keen on these either but I find them very interesting (hmmm should I be admitting that lol)

mine would have to be a bedi dragon usto to do some strange things lol

Mogwai, got it from a creepy old chinese curiosity shop, had to get rid though, too hard to look after.

could not feed the cute little fella after midnight or get the soft little muppet wet.

I have a mad Bengal atm but have had loads of snakes over the years, only have a Brazilion Rainbow Boa now which is the prettiest snake i have ever had tbh

thats a nice snake there mate, i remember when my mate had a bower constricter,

thought you had corn snakes?

have lso had a couple of western hognoses , but got rid of them, nice snakes but B`jesus did they feckin stink, i know they can MUSK when threatened but these where at it all the time lol.

chipmunks are mad as fook,had them years ago,got an already mentioned african grey parrott which is fun but it hates me but sound with the missis and nipper

Back