Whats the best?

J

jaime

Hello again everyone, i use winmx, but i have also tried kazaa and e-donkey. I have stuck with winmx simply because it seems to find more files than the others. What is the general opinion out there as to which is best. I look for mp3's (some of which are pretty obscure!) and games. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
It's always nice knowing that i have somewhere to ask these questions and you guys have been excellent in the past, cheers!!!

Jaime,

For mP3's i use audiogalaxy it has just about every mp3 you could ever think of as its still a P2P program.

For software and vidoes i use Kazaa as i find Winmx has lots of files but i can never get to download anything its always to busy.

hope this helps

Cheers for your answers guys, and Carpe, you know i totally forgot about Audiogalaxy even though i had used it before and you're right, it is really good for mp3's. Thanks Monkeyspunks for your tip on Kazaa Lite, i tried it and it is good so i got rid of the normal Kazaa. Thanks again.

Thanks for the link power, i used the software and it was all over so quickly (mmm, reminds me of something else...), i hope it worked and is safe!

Kazaa works for me for mps as you can see the quality before you download ie 128 as for audiogalaxy yes it is good but ive found that some mp3 files are distorted and are usless it can also be quite slow at times

Back