whats for dinner tonight?

for two, lol That was for me only, mrs had a jacket spud and the kids decided to have KFC.

oh hahahah oh well, long as you all enjoyed your meals eh .can see why yoo a bit peeved about the price now lol.

.... and tonight we having lamb shanks , slow pot roasted on hob for 4 hours ,

(what i mean is, put in a cast iron pot with heavy tight lid, put on hob and set on lowest leccy setting of no.1, and left for 4 hours , so u guess thats pot roasted?)

with mash, roasted potatoes an parsnips , and carrots an greens . and lashings of thick gravey mmmmmmmmmmmm . roll on half 6, im hungry now xx

Half a roast chuck new spuds and salad with crusty bread,lovely!!!!!!!!!

oh hahahah oh well, long as you all enjoyed your meals eh .can see why yoo a bit peeved about the price now lol.

yeah, my food bill eating out would not be so bad if I was not such a greedy git. That why I like buffet places, I get my money's worth. Just as well as the mrs eats like a bird.

Chicken kiev, stuffed mushrooms with cheddar, tomato and bacon stuffing and potato wedges with garlic mayo and sweet chili dips.

and sticky toffee pudding for dessert :)

chicken casserole with mashed potato :) it's lashing rain outside and quite cold, so something nice and warming; a real winter dinner lol

big bowl of steaming home made ham and veg soup great on a cold miserable day like today:Clap:

just made a homemade beef stew,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice

My dinner will be a late dinner.. as usual.. but not so complcate, due too much food under my noose... than... a white focaccia...like pizza bread and some parma ham.. and a simple salad if.. I still need eat.. than a wonderful cappuccino very creamy and a finger of creamcoffee.. later.. that's all....

just had home made toad in the hole creamy mash with Heinz vegetable soup poured all over (like a gravy)

when the mrs told me about the soup part years ago I went errrrrrr yuk lol
but its realy nice and filling :)

try it ;)

Cajun chicken with garlic wedges. Can't wait :)

chicken and veg stirfry with noodles in a chow mein sauce :)

and yesterday roast chicken breast with sage and onion stuffing, mash and peas :)

Chicken broth with dumpling's served with freshly baked baguette's.

finished off the kids chichen and bacon pie
Helped the mrs with black eyed beans cassorole
then oxtail soup and bread
Might have some mint ice cream to round it off later

Back