whats for dinner tonight?

Roast beef,yorkshire puds,roast potatoes,cauliflower cheese,asda extra special horse raddish sauce and gravy. :)

Roast beef,yorkshire puds,roast potatoes,cauliflower cheese,asda extra special horse raddish sauce and gravy. :)

What's with cauliflower cheese on a roast dinner? I'd never seen it until I went to a Toby carvery. I quite enjoy it but still find it a little bizarre. Where did it start or has it always been the norm in some places?

roast breast of chicken with rosemary and lemon, roast potatoes, boiled potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots, and for dessert apple tart, rhubarb tart, custard, cream and vanilla icecream lol

with a nice glass of wine and then a latte afterwards :)

What's with cauliflower cheese on a roast dinner? I'd never seen it until I went to a Toby carvery. I quite enjoy it but still find it a little bizarre. Where did it start or has it always been the norm in some places?

Well i wouldn't normaly do it but the wife requested it. We too had it on a carvery when we were holidaying on the norfolk broads this year.

Off to the local pub for dinner tonight,it's half price on all main courses on a Monday,so it looks like the Mega mixed grill for me,which comes with a 1lb of chips, lovely!!!!!!

Going out for Fillet steak chunky chips and a few cold lagers. Yippeeee.
Wizbit77

im stuck. cant think what to have for tea. just me an my 17yr old.

ellie1998 whizzing in and out tonight so hes having eggys on toast. barf ( not being sick, i mean bath ... though i should of just said that and saved myself all this extra typing.... never mind, done now )

and out . so i dunno what to have thats quick n easy just fer two of us xx

My supper.. omelet with cheese, than spinach, cleaned and cooked in a saucepan with olive oil , salt and garlic, plus chili.... a slice of white bread and I had my meal.. simple.. due all the food around me....

was going to make astrolab's potatoes wrapped in cheese and bacon, but too lazy now, am going to order dominoes instead, will make them tomorrow

kidney bean in tomato and coconut curry with chappaties. And left over salad.

was going to make astrolab's potatoes wrapped in cheese and bacon, but too lazy now, am going to order dominoes instead, will make them tomorrow

yeah i looked at them. might try them next week, gonna make his cottage pie for sure. in the end dan and i had wraps and chips. simple n easy xx

roast chicken basted with olive oil and garlic, cheesy garlic potatoes and corn on the cob :)

Back