Whats everyones favourite beer ???

Leffe and Duvel for me good quality belgian beers.

The place to shop for me ht*p://www.beerritz.co.uk

Pedigree & Olde Trip (not mixed!!), but i have been known to sink several pints of wife beater (stella) from time to time lol :)

newcastle brown ale is my favourite drink closely followed by bass and pedigree
but its hard to find a decent pint of the last two as bitters and ale take a lot of looking after,most landlords just wanna make a quick profit and dont give a damn
about the customers :(

im a pure lager lout, and to prove it ive got the only solid gold carling ringpull on a chain (i know lol) that the missus had made for me

i also love shots and cocktails, ive got the best top shelf for miles

hi da

If u are looking for beers rather than lagers then i would suggest as some others have look for :-

Marstons pub and try the Pedigree.
Fullers pub and try either ESB or London Pride.
Waddworths pub and try 6X

i think u may have to come a little futher south of manchester though to try in a pub but u can get all the above in either bottle or cans although they are all nicer as draught.

my fav is it starts wqith a B and ends with a R

oh it has EEin the middle

anybody guess what it is??????

ok bet u all give up it is

wait for it

wait

ok then its?????? BEER

had u all trying to work that out now didnt i lol

carling, fosters, stella any of them will do me :)

carlings me fav followed by fosters and stella if nothing else as the same as someone else posted i get a bit out of my pram on stella lol

like that sex on the beach cocktail remember it from my tenerife days

also do like a cold budwieser (from the can) i think thats the nicest tin you can get lol

fosters and carling from the can is not the same as the tap the same as budweiser bottles or cans is not the same as the tap (budweiser on tap is awful)

I am rather fond of BUd IcE, and Coors isnt bad either......:)

One of the pubs I use does a cocktail called a "Blow Job". Never worked up the courage to ask for one though.

:FRIGHT: :FRIGHT:

Back