whats best box to upgrade to after zgemmah2h. ?

I ha ZG H2H, workks fine, Whoosbuild image, also has a gift that expires on 10th Jan 2020.

I will put it in the sales section now i think.

Not sure what it is worth TBH, can you create bidding on sell page?

I would also alter the NET ID/area for the buyer so it would just be plug/play.

@calisto @IANB

Did either of you have the Z7+ before the Z8 ?

Realise the Z8 has more memory @16gb CPU slightly faster and Mol2 but how i big of a upgrade is the Z8 over the Z7 plus just got one cheap and im impressed.

Last edited:
@Ferret No never had a Z7+but do know the Z8 is very fast channel changing & booting up into IPTV.

Don't think i would ever go back to ZG, the latest Androids with 4Gb ram, 32Gb, Rom with s905X2 CPU is flying.

Totally faultless,every single channel u could think of, bouquets set in a better way (imo), 2000 series, 5000 films (both added daily)., plus all PPV events.....24/7 support.

Plug and play, pause, not tried record.

EPG is faultless ( i dont use it tbh), games through Google play etc (i don't bother with that or support it), Netlflix if u have a code.

This is from a guy who hates Android and has used Linux for years.

Loving it tbh.

Don't think i would ever go back to ZG, the latest Androids with 4Gb ram, 32Gb, Rom with s905X2 CPU is flying.

Totally faultless,every single channel u could think of, bouquets set in a better way (imo), 2000 series, 5000 films (both added daily)., plus all PPV events.....24/7 support.

Plug and play, pause, not tried record.

EPG is faultless ( i dont use it tbh), games through Google play etc (i don't bother with that or support it), Netlflix if u have a code.

This is from a guy who hates Android and has used Linux for years.

Loving it tbh.

The s950x3 boxes are now hitting the market sadly the affordable ones are using DDR3 memory :eek: The s922 is just starting to show too.

What Rom and app are you using on the s905x ?

The s950x3 boxes are now hitting the market sadly the affordable ones are using DDR3 memory :eek: The s922 is just starting to show too.

It's DDR4 4GB.

Not sure by what ROM and APP? It has so many but i mainly use Enigma 3.

I have always used android so I can’t compare it. Still using my 2 year old minix neo u9 and works fine.

I have always used android so I can’t compare it. Still using my 2 year old minix neo u9 and works fine.

I made the leap last week to Android, things have moved on from when i first tried it 4/5 years ago, they used rash all the time, clearing cache, load of shite, brill now.

Zgemma box h2h are really good for iptv ..

I use the smarters app on Andriod boxes.. Amazon Firestick 4k are one if the best i have used :)

You got any links for the s905x3 boxes please?

I carnt post links to commercial web sites mate but go on geekbuying and search s905x3

Did I make that silly rule lol

Mick

might need to re think allot of these, I know we had issues in the past with links that monetise (disingenuous), but honest/useful links is a little cave man...

your link may have been useful for many

Anyone tried the new Amiko LX800 streaming box it has mytvonline also £49 got one ordered to try out

Back