what you doing tonight?

Re: what you doing to night?

Either staying in,going to her friends,going to the in-laws or the pub decisions decisions....

Babysitting the grandchildrens for me

Local Rugby club for us tonight.

Then early start tomorrow out with the lads for Leeds V Blackburn and more beer.

Last blow out before returning to work.

Going to some hotel that the mrs organized months ago for a family party :)

Being told to hurry up and get dressed lol ;)

Have a gooden everyone

Happy new year

Mick

ill be staying in for the first time ever. funny how things change when you have a little one, Not to worry, few drinks and the missus promised to wear the new outfit i bought her for xmas :D
:drink::drink::drink::dance::dance::dance:

In tonight with wife and 2 teenage sons,daughters out at her friends,glad really as its pouring down here at the minute

working :(
Well on call till tomorrow at 8 am
Also we have the 2 Grandkids staying over so as their mum and dad can go out :)

I'm in my onesie already. Feet up and a cup of tea. I'll be asleep b4 my kids!

Going out on New Years Eve lost interest to me when I was 19. Fuss over nowt - although I got engaged on the millenium!

Lads gone out lucky sod (15 and better social life than us) so we are having a curry night with friends who have to pick their lad up later also.

Sat in front of our log burner at with 3 cats all flaked out lol.

The wife is at work tonight......me and sev jnr enjoying a night in....just had chicken fajitas and a couple of beers

been out tonight since 7.30 drunk very little me and the other half and come home nice and early after ny and sat having a coffee and tea. Ready for the football later today.

Back