Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What team do you support and why???

Man City fan since early seventies. Rodney Marsh Dennis Tueart Colin Bell all heroes of mine. First game I went was 1972 at the age of 7 carried to the front of the kippax

countryboy said:
oatlands area ....m8

I'm actualy fae the milk. Castlemilk and proud. I wasn't brought up i was draged up. Dosen't change the facts that we won the league thou lol.

Sour grapes don't taste nice do they lol

none from me m8 im a member of the gers forum to .... but i never really regaured castlemilk as the sooside lol .. cumbie ya bass lmfao .....or maybe oatlands young hutchie ...... sorry spent most my time in the trongate .... but i know the marshalls from castlemilk

the-dogs-nutts said:
As the title says, what team do support and why??

I'll start with MAN U and its probably down to the fact my entire family are MAN U mad and was just brought up in that environment!!!!
and that i live in Manchester and Hate City..........

so what is your's...?.......

I was born with a man u season ticket in my hand... well not quite but you know what i mean.... as you know dogs nutts our area is all utd, we were brought up on it, how many city fans do we have in our town?? about 4???? lol

Oldham Athletic season ticket holder.
Why... because i love suffering for 46 matches a year.

its leeds for me and y. i live in west yorkshire and theres only 1 team in west yorkshire leeds leeds leeds

Back