What team do you support and why???

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
As the title says, what team do support and why??

I'll start with MAN U and its probably down to the fact my entire family are MAN U mad and was just brought up in that environment!!!!
and that i live in Manchester and Hate City..........

so what is your's...?.......

pretty much exactly the same as u mate,

i support man united and the reason why is my family is a bunch of united supporters my dad TOLD me who i supported lol my grandad TOLD him to support united :)

MAN U for me m8 cuz 2 of my sons like liverpool LOL but i am not a big football fan

Glasgow Rangers my father took me to Ibrox when I was about 3 true Blue through and through. used to walk to the game as a child get somebody to lift me over turnstile then walk home after game was over.
feck can hardly get my kids to walk to shops down the street.

Liverpool for me!!!
Always has been, probably due to my father, you guessed it, also a Liverpool fan - oh and both my brothers support them too!!!!
Just can't imagine supporting another team even though we really do suck sometimes - BUT OTHER TIMES WE'RE F**KING FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Cheers: BLOBBY :Cheers:

Arsenal because i live in north london and they are the bollox and me dad supported arsenal and like said he made me support the gooners... but thats one thing i appreciate.

got a brother whos a tottenham fan lol, rebelling in the early 80's against me parents lol.

DIE a gooner aswell ;)

Sunderland, Probs cos my whole familt support the mag's and I like to be different but it also could be cos they are the best NE club by far at the moment and I know I will get the smogs and the mags disagreeing but thats because they are just stupid I mean even the Mag's player fight with each other what can you say ;)

Chelsea for me :) have supported them all my life ... only lived 10 mins away from the bridge but was probably influenced by ozzie osgood & chopper Harris when we won the cup winners cup ;) (fook me that was a long time ago .. lol)

Tottenham for me :) was about 14 when I started to travel up from Kent to watch them. Dont know how it all started :rolleyes: but have supported them through bad and worse.

I dont have a team cuz i dont like football........:)

Manchester United, I first saw them in 1986 and was a big fan the goalkeeper GARY BAILEY,what a star.My lads support Man u cos they aint got no choice!!!lol

I don't like football, but I guess if I were too follow it I'd support glasgow Rangers because that's the team most of my family support.

the 1 and only GLASGOW CELTIC ...born and breed into it ..... support is too soft a word i love them with a passion ......guess i was just lucky...

050328151822.ph4avph10a.jpg

Don't follow football THAT much, but I support Derby County, cos I come come from Derby County, and my wife supports Luton, cos she comes from around there. We now live nearer Selhurst Park, so go to the odd match to support Crystal Palace. I spent a lot of my life in Exeter, so follow them too.

Nottingham Forest Since 1975
All of my mates were Forest, Notts county or leeds so I supported chelsea in the 1970 fa cup and for a while afterwards. the first game I went to was Notts count v Bolton in the old 3rd division I think. Next one was Notts v Forest in the local county cup, eventually started watching Forest around Brian cloughs arrival, forest were in the old division 2.

Man U started to go in the 70s Gordon Hill my Hero what a player alongside Stevie Coppell

Plus Wigan Athletic used to go during Northern premier years long long time ago

bessie m8s a steward there been there fer 7 years so hoping to swag some free entries off him espec if they get into the Prem : party :

All of my relatives & family been supporting MAN UTD for life so i was brought up to live the tradition, lol. i went to the school tht Wes brown went

The mighty blues for me, no not Chelsea, Everton ! Never really took much interest in football as a kid, dad was a red but never took me to a game. Went to my first game in 84 against Spurs, scored first but lost 4-1, hooked ever since. Glad to see somebody else at the very top of the league, gets a bit boring when the Mancs & Arsenal win it every other year, but then again would moan if we won it once every 100 years !!!! COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS !!!!!!!

Back