What team do you support and why???

If were talking Football its Leeds United for me, they drive me mad but theres never a dull moment with em I suppose! lol
If were talking Rugby League its Hull FC. The one enduring love of my life. (sad I know) :Hit:
:Wave: :Cute:

Im a gooner (even though i now live in leicester) and have been since 1970, up until then had just played footy in the street but i was going to senior school and in the august me mum was having to buy all the kit and she said i needed and holdall so what team bag was it gonna be. Half the family follow Crystal Palace and the other half follow Arsenal i wasnt sure i said id decide when i saw the bags. Lucky me the Arsenal had better bags in the shop we went too.........the close family is still split Arsenal/Palace.
But sadly i have to report that some of the younger members of the extended family under 14's are starting to follow Manure and even Chelski.

Me born and bred in West Bromwich have supported West Bromwich Albion all my life and see no reason to change now me and the wife are home and awy season ticket holders but god don't football drive you mad. Not sure whats worse football or the wife lol.

I support Liverpool, the city were i was born an raised an have a family of my own should i say on the way!

O yeah, an bonesy....

Without football you'd have to pay more attention to ya wife an thats even worse. lol.

its LEEDS UNITED for me for 1 i live in westyorkshire and carnt stand hudders town and lol dont need to say anything about bradford lol :Clap:

Well lads, i have followed HUDDESFIELD TOWN since 1979-1980 when my dad introduced me to great blue and whites, great season also, fourth division champs and a couple of seasons later promotion to div 2 which in turn brought about a few tasty afternoons out at Elland road

celtic.. every fan is born that way is as simple as that. you dont wait until your 9 or 10 then decide what team you want to support.

its the machams (sunderland) for me supose some one has to be lol dont live in sunderland but not that fair away .just following the me dad and late grandad : colors1 and must add WE ARE BACK UP

I've been supporting SHEFF UTD since 1983. I was 15 and my sisters' new boyfriend offered to take me to a match and I've going ever since. I'm 100% Blades!

Im An Albion Fan Hence The User Name... And Yes I F**king Happy And Yes I Do Have A Stinking Hangover..

Boing Boing

I used to be a man u fan but now I'm a liverpool fan I changed teams about ten years age and it was down to a couple of mates of mine ( here we go with a long story ) who where picking on a boy because he was a liverpool fan and they were a man u fans so I turned around and said to them that i support liverpool as well and that how i support the true reds

Glasgow Rangers. Born and bred in s/side of Glasgow and whole family are Gers fans.

robbie77 said:
Glasgow Rangers. Born and bred in s/side of Glasgow and whole family are Gers fans.
Same with me:) We'll hopefully capture the league on Sunday.

Man U born and bred a true Manc..... where I live everyone is a red, city fans are few and far between... season ticket holder now for 22 years and will be for the rest of my life.

Feck off Glazer!!!!

I'm a gooner :)
My Grandad lived on Avenell Road when he was younger and I still have family in the area so it seemed like a good choice, not that I had one really :)

Back