What team do you support and why???

Man City fan since early seventies. Rodney Marsh Dennis Tueart Colin Bell all heroes of mine. First game I went was 1972 at the age of 7 carried to the front of the kippax

countryboy said:
oatlands area ....m8

I'm actualy fae the milk. Castlemilk and proud. I wasn't brought up i was draged up. Dosen't change the facts that we won the league thou lol.

Sour grapes don't taste nice do they lol

none from me m8 im a member of the gers forum to .... but i never really regaured castlemilk as the sooside lol .. cumbie ya bass lmfao .....or maybe oatlands young hutchie ...... sorry spent most my time in the trongate .... but i know the marshalls from castlemilk

the-dogs-nutts said:
As the title says, what team do support and why??

I'll start with MAN U and its probably down to the fact my entire family are MAN U mad and was just brought up in that environment!!!!
and that i live in Manchester and Hate City..........

so what is your's...?.......

I was born with a man u season ticket in my hand... well not quite but you know what i mean.... as you know dogs nutts our area is all utd, we were brought up on it, how many city fans do we have in our town?? about 4???? lol

countryboy said:
.... but i know the marshalls from castlemilk

I'm sure i went to school wi a bloke called steven marshall (stig). well i think that was his surname.

Oldham Athletic season ticket holder.
Why... because i love suffering for 46 matches a year.

its leeds for me and y. i live in west yorkshire and theres only 1 team in west yorkshire leeds leeds leeds

Back