What Presents Did You Get?

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What presents did you get?

I got a mug with all pictures of my dog around it, a cushion with my dogs face on it, the usual smellies, some money few little bits
but main present was a framed hand painted watercolor of my dog :) now that I really like :Hit:

hope you got the stuff you wanted and more :)

I did not get too much, as we have asked family to focus on the kids.

But I got a new pair of jeans, undies, cycling shorts and the usual assortment of smelly's and chocolates :)

(TT)

A cookery book from my 10 year old that he picked up school bring and sell (still had label on it, 50p) and a bounty bar from my 6 year old.

Did treat myself to a 27" monitor and a Pi in december sales though.

Got a new 5" autotrac telescope plus new headphones and smellies and some cash. Now what to spend it on. Must say best christmas I have had in a long time.

What presents did you get?

I got a mug with all pictures of my dog around it, a cushion with my dogs face on it, the usual smellies, some money few little bits
but main present was a framed hand painted watercolor of my dog :) now that I really like :Hit:

hope you got the stuff you wanted and more :)

Just a guess but I take it you really like your dog then? ;)

I got............ fook all :( Gotta love Crimbo

:err: what gives you that idea ?

:tongue:

:grayno:i got a really useful hair trimmer and am nearly bald: homer : and usual smelly and booze .
Wife bought me a red letter day driving a super car on track and a mifi unit for when i am on the road.
pretty good stuff actually.
Hope you all got what you wanted.:xmas:

canon photo printer the dogs got more than me

Last edited:
I got mine back at Easter when gf put towards my HTC one, did get to open aftershave and bottle booze yesterday and a couple to come tomorrow when my kids come up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Well Christmas brought the usual smellies, sweeties & wear-ables, but also a very nice new Nikon DSLR camera. My interest in photography was re-kindled recently when a member on another forum managed to get some good shots of geostationary satellites. I am lucky enough to live in a very scenic area, also blessed with clear skies a lot of the time so hopefully some nice pic's to come.
Oh and of course the 'Oor Wullie' & 'The Broons' annuals!!

some socks and 2 shirts that dont fit ... normal xmas here lol ,

Henry vacuum - Wanted one for ages, can't get a normal hoover in. Especially into computer cases :).

I had some socks, undies and lounge pants with Animal from the Muppets on. Jumpers tee shirt, choccies aftershave and some money :xmas:

usual socks, mug and sweets.

My old man got me a work bench, we moved this year and lots to do.

The Mrs had no idea what to buy me so made the decision for her and she got me a new denon avr-x2000 :)

I got 2 tea shirts, a new watch, galaxy tab 3 and money which I will end up spending on the kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got what i deserved.... not what i wanted hehe

Socks

Oh, so I'm gonna sound like a total 'billy no mates' then lol

Actually, I got what I wanted. That being nothing because I already have all I want anyway :)

I have my granddaughter here with my son and partner for a couple of days, Mum will be here tomorrow with eldest son and partner, daughter is popping in over the weekend.

Best thing is, they chose to, what else would I need?

:)

Back