what pc security do members use?

bigal07

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering whats the most internet security package used out there and is it worth the money we pay for it i use zonealarm sec suite at the mo quite happy but is it worth £59 for 2yrs i dont pay for it but that dosent matter most people do and yous pay for yours so what one do yous use and is it worth the money also how long dos it last 1/10yr or more

I use avg anti-virus (free version) avg anti-spyware, and window firewall

AVG Free, no firewall as my router takes care of that.

avg seems to be pop is that because its free or the best would yous use zonealarm if it was free the whole package? never have to renew it aslong as you live thats the package for me well i doubt ill last another 124yrs ill be dead and my sec package will be alive and kicking lol

For me has to be AVG free edition, been using that for about 4yrs now with no problems. Firewall is a deffo for Zonealarm free version, although I think the latest version is getting a bit resource hungry... Something with porting for Vista I think.
Anti-spyware is also AVG (formerly EWido), supplemented with Spybot S & D.

I use avg its great, zone alarm is superb and i also run ad-aware 2007.
I also clean up first with ccleaner.

avg free, smoothwall 3 in paranoid mode on my routing system

Kaspersky Internet Security 6. for me never had no problems :Clap:

For me has to be AVG free edition, been using that for about 4yrs now with no problems. Firewall is a deffo for Zonealarm free version, although I think the latest version is getting a bit resource hungry... Something with porting for Vista I think.
Anti-spyware is also AVG (formerly EWido), supplemented with Spybot S & D.

ditto to all of the above with Crap cleaner and spyware gaurd also.

i use norton 360, and ignore what people say about it, i.e. makes your comp slow, does it balls, well not mine anyway.lol

avg and windows firewall

avg anti virus with windows firewall sorts me out

Hi

Avg and zonealarm for me. Not let me down yet been using it about 4/5 years now.

l used zonealarm for years then went over to nod32 and never looked back , u dont even know its there

Back