What is your favorite gadget?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I been thinking about my favorite Gadget and it was easy to pick my Iphone as I use it everyday, for basically everything!

However I thought a little outside the box and came up with my Sonos Player, I love it.. it wakes me up in the morning, then 10 minutes later I get news from my local radio in the shower :)

Gives me something to talk about on the way to work, or if I am doing paperwork at home I can just listen to news or some music. I can play sonos all around the house too for the occasional party ;)

And they not so long ago allowed direct play from your phones, this is massive... no docking station just pull up your play list from your phone on the sonos app and away it goes!!

I should mention that I need to use my iphone to set it up... but its setup now and just works.

What is your favorite Gadget and Why?

Mick

Mine has to be my Garmin Forerunner 405cx watch.

I am on the fitness train at the moment, one day a run (between 14-21km) then next on the bike on the indoor trainer (30+ mins) and so it rolls on.

The watch talks to the heart rate monitor that I wear for both activities and the bike has a Cadence sensor which again the watch just picks up so it knows what I am doing.
Then the watch when in close proximity to the computer just uploads the data to my Garmin Connect page!

Fantastic way to not only track what you have done but to also motivate you as the general feeling is, if it is not recorded then it never happened (or is not worth doing).

The iPhone then comes in handy to view stats etc... but I now class the iPhone as a necessity and not a gadget!
There are newer version of the watch now, but until I need to upgrade, I will be sticking with it.

My s3 clone from china, great piece of kit, does everything I need it to and use it everyday

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

mine will be my iphone5 because i use it everyday for games to emails, even keeping a log on what i eat, its awesome

My favourite gadget WAS my old Nokia N8 16GB. Okay, it probably didn't do everything an iPhone does, but it suited my needs. What it DID do (iPhone fans note) built-in FM modulator... built-in HDMI output, MicroSD socket for additional storage and a USB adapter for external storage devices. Also a decent camera with xenon flash... I loved it.

What it lacked, sadly was a waterproof case! Yep, it fell in water & it was never quite the same again :-( Gutted.

It's got to be my Kindle I love it from reading to playing games, to listening to music a great piece of kit. Smashing :)

don't have just 1 , lol
iphone 5
apple tv2
ipads
and most of all my15" mac book pro retina
every day im on em love em

im with biffo , dont think i can choose 1 lol,
iphone 5
ipad 4
xtreamer ultra
vu ultimo
there my top 4 id say, all used on a daily basis,

Mines gotta be my Logitech One remote control.
Once setup it controls my TV, Blue-ray . AV amp, freeviex box & my ATV media box.
switches between whatever you wanna watch or listen to at the touch of a button.
No more looking for which control does what, so simple even the mrs can use it ;)

Well the obvious choice would be my iPhone as I do pretty much everything with it but second choice would be my PC I'm on it almost the whole time I'm home rather than watching tv. Third place would be the dreambox as not only do I watch footie on it I use it for watching mkv's and other downloaded media. Plus it's handy to use the airplay plugin for my iPhone :)

She a member on here too? :)

No Busta, she spends her time looking after me !!
Really though, she's not really interested in much to do with electronics or machinery but she does ask about people on here.
Fortunately we both wanted to be the old fashioned type of couple and family, where the man was the provider and the woman was the home maker and it works for us, although it does annoy her the way stay at home wifes/mothers are so easily dismissed as "not working" because she has always had a meal ready for me when I came home from work no matter what time, I never had to bother about laundry or anything like that and she saw to all the needs of the kids and in my opinion did an excellent job ! It was never an easy ride money wise but we uasually got by and since I have been unable to work and also had a breakdown she has stood by me and kept me from completely going over the edge.
So my wife is more valuable and important to me than any gadget or possession I could ever have, she is my world and I am so proud that I have her by my side.

My truck
I live in it 5 days a week and it has all the gadgets the wife won't like.
2 phones
forward facing camera
tablet
2 sat navs
laptop
10 inch tv
2 gas cookers
i electric oven
1 gas kettle
1 electric kettle
fridge
big comfy bed
dab radio
and when i get home it's my shed
1 fridge full of cold beers and wines.

my fave gadget as to be my samsung galaxy s4, Ipad and my samsung laptop. I use all of them on a daily basis. However i will be buying a home cinema system soon so that might beat all my current gadgets.

my favourite gadget is my samsung galaxy s4 as it does everything i require it to do. It's with me all dayu

My HTC one used everyday but just bought a surface rt and once I get the hang of it it could be on a par with my HTC

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

It has to be my Chromebook...best £200 I ever spent! ... can't wait for Chromecast to reach UK.

Back