What image are you using on your alien?

I only have a AA2 box so wouldn't get involved in a box I don't use - nor would I have the time anyway :)

using open pli judduer fix at moment but Autobouqets freezes on NIT - something not right

Running PKT Hyperion 3 on the Alien 2.
Superb image ,rock stable and slick.
Alien 2 is now a great enigma 2 receiver .

Hi,
I'm also using Hyperion v3 in a SHD-8900 with cccam 2.14.
Fast and stable.

Yes

AA2 running pkt v3 no crashes or bugs as of yet, been over 2 weeks of running.

AA2 now a good E2 receiver :).

A month of hell!!!

Happy Days!!

i been using pkt v3 sensui mod ;) ! best image ive ever had on AA2!! highly recommend.

I'm using HDMU 11768 most stable sw on alien2 and using PKT hyperion v3 faster sw but i lost blue panel? Do I need to reinstall?

Alien 2, running Open-ARP. Tried HDMU but didn't like it. Going to try PKT hyperion v3 next.

HDMU is the poorest IMO, across all boxes

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

im pretty new to enigma2 but spent quite alot of time messing with my alien 8900 installing reinstalling (usually)to find my prefered image ive tried alot from hdmu to pkt buzz personally its down to own preference i guess mine runs sweet on hdmu with mgcamd, recently ive tried to install and setup open ar image but no luck there as ive read somewhere that they seem to be the best image for picture quality so if someone can point me in direction for a nice basic image or one that actually works please pm me a link

Back