Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What else do I need

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
I have orig box(philips) and card.
Ifinity USB Phoenix, Dragon sc-cardmaster LCD.
Do I need to update box?How??

Many Thanx..............

wot u need m8 is patience lol as people are logging it now so will be quite a while b4 its sorted n we know what cards needed etc u may as well use ur orig card as coffee coaster as pretty sure these no good ...i to am waitin eagerly as cant get cable here...regards fast t

From what ive read m8 when u subscribe to top-up they send out an update for your box so it recieves the channels,this is meant to stop people hacking into top-up but give it a few weeks and this will be sorted :Frog:

If you do an autoupdate dont that update yer box?

From what ive heard m8 no.... this is a way so to stop people hacking top-up,by the sound of it they will only send u the update for the box when u subscribe.... :rolleyes:

I have tried to access the menu to update box as suggested on thier site but just get a blank screen?

fairly sure we will have to shell out for titanium cards as is seca 2 encryption but the clock is ticking,it will be sorted soonish im confident...but do not hold breath lol

My grandaddy used to say ' if man made it then man can cheat it' shame sky was not around in his day.... but you get the idea. It all takes time.

on the philips box? Yes its a prob mentioned before - need to do something with buttons to reset (don't have info to hand though)

Back