What else do I need

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have orig box(philips) and card.
Ifinity USB Phoenix, Dragon sc-cardmaster LCD.
Do I need to update box?How??

Many Thanx..............

wot u need m8 is patience lol as people are logging it now so will be quite a while b4 its sorted n we know what cards needed etc u may as well use ur orig card as coffee coaster as pretty sure these no good ...i to am waitin eagerly as cant get cable here...regards fast t

From what ive read m8 when u subscribe to top-up they send out an update for your box so it recieves the channels,this is meant to stop people hacking into top-up but give it a few weeks and this will be sorted :Frog:

From what ive heard m8 no.... this is a way so to stop people hacking top-up,by the sound of it they will only send u the update for the box when u subscribe.... :rolleyes:

I have tried to access the menu to update box as suggested on thier site but just get a blank screen?

fairly sure we will have to shell out for titanium cards as is seca 2 encryption but the clock is ticking,it will be sorted soonish im confident...but do not hold breath lol

on the philips box? Yes its a prob mentioned before - need to do something with buttons to reset (don't have info to hand though)

Back