What do YOU want to see in the next image?

New to all this but if it wasn't for guys like you, I'd have to make do with just my girlfriend ;-)

DAMN!!!

*drool drool*

This is going to be one ace image! Liam - good work man!!!

Really looking forward to it. I don't really have any ideas on what else could be added or improved as you've more or less covered it all!

nice one,

whats the crack with front row then? what are our chances of getting it on?

Theres going to be a tiny delay in the release of this image.... a terrible tradegy has occured: I LOST ALL MY BACKUPS! And now i've just kein system'd my box! Doh! but i'm not giving up and everything will be back on track very soon.

The image will first be released into the DBOX2 Testing and Development section where select members will be invited to test the image before it was released to the general public.

I will keep you posted.
Liam

Hi Liam,

the only think I can think of is the ability of a "stream to internet" function so i can watch my dbox from work ;)

Clazba

OK; got a couple of problems with this - and its mainly a space issue.
I regret to say that i will not be including the web browser in the final release.

HOWEVER, i will be uploading the files and all dependancies into the testing/development section for people like gav/cydine/de_deej to play with... and hopefully they will be able to incorporate this feature into a neutrino image.

There ARE however a few hidden surprises which I am going to keep until the launch day, so it isnt all bad news ;)

Liam

it better not be that it makes me work harder lol or does it make the waiting for time go away lol joking apart m8 cant wait to see and try it

Hi Liam,

Is it possible to add a reminder function for a tv programme like you have on an ntl box? Will come in handy if you forget to watch a programme or want to set your dvd recorder to record more than one programme on different channels.

m8 this image sounds fantastic, we all appreciate your hard work.
now i got a request
i could do with subtitles, is this possible??

I have seen an enigma image out there with subtitles - if I find it; I will include them :)

Liam

hi liam u memtioned that this wont work on a 16mb nokia dbox but how can i tell if my dbox is 16mb ?

harveybham said:
hi liam u memtioned that this wont work on a 16mb nokia dbox but how can i tell if my dbox is 16mb ?

There is something about this a few pages ago in this thread.

Liam i am dying to try this image. Sounds quality. Will look forward to it.

Cheers

Wow

I guys I am new to Dbox but this sounds like its the bees knees so please let me know when this baby is up and running.

harveybham said:

When you turn your Box on you will see in the Debug Screen on the LCD

16/16/08
32/00/08
16/00/08

Take your Pick

anything better than the latest images will be great there getting better all the time thanks to you guys well done everyone who put the work in ..

my request is simple, when i look through the bouqets, why cant we have a clock telling the current time.. would be very handy :proud: but then im new, mabey its available in the settings somewhere ?

Last edited:
Back