What do YOU want to see in the next image?

You are GOD'S around us mere mortals
i did'nt think they could get any better

Last edited:
devilfish said:
You can schedule the box to change to a specific channel when a program starts but you can't set it to turn the box on.

Hello Devilfish, when I saw this, just 30 mins ago, I tried it out myself. I am using Pacino 2.1. Just to let you know that the Dbox WILL turn itself on, both from STANDBY and from SHUTDOWN and will then turn to the specified channel that you have previously scheduled at the set time :)

Hope this is of help to some of you out there, Chris.

devilfish said:
You can schedule the box to change to a specific channel when a program starts but you can't set it to turn the box on. Is this what you mean?
cheers devilfish, thats what i mean

channel logo's

like these you can see on the bouquet wizard proggy....

Gingerchris said:
Hello Devilfish, when I saw this, just 30 mins ago, I tried it out myself. I am using Pacino 2.1. Just to let you know that the Dbox WILL turn itself on, both from STANDBY and from SHUTDOWN and will then turn to the specified channel that you have previously scheduled at the set time :)

it would be handy if you tell us how you did that... where in the menu is the command....
Ta!

what the hell is a nas drive ?

and where is this image or is it still in the making

and if it is made already has it got subtitles

bash687 said:
what the hell is a nas drive ?

and where is this image or is it still in the making

and if it is made already has it got subtitles

NAS is 'Network Attached Storage' - it's basically an array of hard disks that plugs into the network...and you manage it remotely via http etc. Hope that helps.

Y

Gingerchris said:

Cheers Chris...my box is never powered off or in standby mode but it's good to know that it's possible!

Back