What do YOU want to see in the next image?

Phenomonal

That's all I can say, looks a lot to take in having spent the best part of 2005 getting to know how dbox works, images, keys, etc. This image cannot come soon enough, and from one so young too! Where do i dontate 'cos when this is out M8 you're gonna be owed a few beers!:Cheers:

cannot wait to see an image like that and test it. looking forward to see it lads. thank for all the help received so far. hope new year is good to us all.

hi liam
this sound great i like enigma images but would it be possible to put the auto scanning feature on , i know enigma images are very good for scanning but would make a nice extra especially if able to switch on & off like cryogenics sportster pro ultra
:Cheers:

Hiya, I would like to see an epg for front row, I know its disappearing, but I still have it and to flick through 45 channels and guessing what is on is a bit of a pain.

Auto scan sounds good.

Other than that, fantastic work guys............ and girls if there are any out there.

Sounds good liam,

I know what you mean with the Links webbrowser at over 2.5mb :eek:
I tried to fit it in the last sporty pro image I modded, but it fills most of the jffs2 partition leaving no room for much else. I already filled the squashfs partition anyway.
May have better luck with a bigger squashfs partition but that would screw it up for my cryo squashfs editor as the extracted fs would be too big to fit in memory.

Cryo

You guys are doing a fantastic Job. Ive had my box for a couple of months now, and am now starting to mess around with it and all I can say is WOW.

Even when they do cut out the pay telepest signal, I will def keep this as a freeview box. Its helping me to setup the ultimate networked house.

dizzy2206 said:
I have seen an enigma image out there with subtitles - if I find it; I will include them :)

Liam

liam do you still have plans to finish this image or has it been sent to the scrap bin of life, hope not as i am a huge fan of your last image

hiya was wondering did this image get released

jus came back from holiday this is all i have been thinking about while i was there

is there anything i can do to help

akariz said:
Guys, can u add, a self delete option, just in case of an emergency, and we need to get rid of evidences, in a quick way.

I think you understand my question...:Cheers:

regards

akariz

i alreay have this, it's called a 2nd floor bedroom window :proud:

m8 nas drive pluggings would be appreciated.

One thing I would love to see is more focus on the EPG inreagards to its functionality.

I would love to see something where you can enter key words into the image and the dbox searches the current EPG data and flags up any programes with that keyword in. It should search all the epg data including especially the detailed information / descripton about programs.

So I could type in the word(s) 'boxing, kick, potatoes' and the image would constantly search the whole of the EPG data for any program title / description for those key words and flag the shows up in a list.

Would be great to have a more foreseeable EPG aswell, but I dont know how possible that is, guess it depends on how much EPG NTL sends down the data streams.

I would love some intergrated NAS drive feature too, Sounds a great idea!

Although everything you guys do is great in my book!

showders said:
I would love some intergrated NAS drive feature too, Sounds a great idea!

Although everything you guys do is great in my book!

Its already done :)

Hi Liam this image sounds amazing.
I would however like to see something along the lines of being able to select a programme to start in the near future flag it and then it comes on when its time. Has this been done already, as im not too experienced with dbox's, just recently managed to flash with ifa. Cheers, and sorry if this request is already available. Keep up the good work.

You can schedule the box to change to a specific channel when a program starts but you can't set it to turn the box on. Is this what you mean?

hey liam
so has this image been releaseed ?

i jus keep getting more more confused

Back