What Do You Drink

Cant beat cold pint of Bulmers

bulmers.jpg

The Irish Bulmers that is.:banana:

Reactions: Rat
It's great. :)

Just ignore the huge amount of added caffeine and vanilla essence.

half a nitrazepam per glass of the bionic tonic counteracts the stimulant effect perfectly lol..

doesn't stop the resulting skitters though.

Cant go wrong with a bit of Krony 1664. Stella is good but gives you a damn headache!
Light beers I prefer Corona or Kingfisher

half a nitrazepam per glass of the bionic tonic counteracts the stimulant effect perfectly lol..

doesn't stop the resulting skitters though.

It's the only drink I know of that has to list it's ingredients by law :)

That makes it super special.

If ya want a drink that`l kill ya then the ole Poitín will do it. 60%-95%
flames.jpg

Poitín - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7 lb of bakers yeast
3 stone of brown sugar
4 lb of treacle
1 lb of hops

1. Steep ingredients in 3 gallons of lukewarm water at the bottom of a 40 gallon barrel after steeping fill barrel to three quarter full with cold spring water. Leave in a cool place to settle. After several weeks transfer to your still. :Cheers:

Beer, Cider, Wine, Vodka, Whisky, Brandy, Potcheen lol basically anything, I just buy what catches my eye usually, I suppose I mostly drink Stella or Brandy, (Usually 3 Barrels but you can't beat a nice bottle of Martell or Courvoisier).

Never tried Buckfast though at least I don't think I have.

originally Kirkwood, But grew up wifflet & shawhead now stay in Kirkshaws :)

all the posh parts you can see :)

I work with Big greenthunder, see you know him

Steep ingredients in 3 gallons of lukewarm water at the bottom of a 40 gallon barrel after steeping fill barrel to three quarter full with cold spring water. Leave in a cool place to settle. After several weeks transfer to your still.

Aye, and a few hours after drinking that you will be still forever!

:Cheers:

Last edited:
I would drink pints Carlsburg if i'm out and lots ice cold miller at home :Cheers:

Back