what do the l and q bars mean on a cube revo?

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
there are l and q bars on the box one is green one is purple.

What are they?

aint they level and quality.....doesnt it have it in the manual,i aint got any lol

level and quality so which is the important one level or quality for some reason my movies are breaking up and stuttering allot and the purple bar is lower on the movies than on everything else on astra.

Ive been up and checked the dish today everything is as it should be nothing has moved all nice and tight. So i dont know if its signal or the image or what.

i'd check the transponders maybe the movies are on? i had a few which where on wrong fec and had slightly higher freq than what it said on kingofsat

does either of your boxes have the quality ever anything other than full? mines always 100% and the level varies sat to sat sky uk is a little off i think as level is lower for that then it is for premiere and sky ita!

i'd check the transponders maybe the movies are on? i had a few which where on wrong fec and had slightly higher freq than what it said on kingofsat

does either of your boxes have the quality ever anything other than full? mines always 100% and the level varies sat to sat sky uk is a little off i think as level is lower for that then it is for premiere and sky ita!

yes m8 quality is always 100% level varies greatly which is what made me think the dish was maybe out.

I have wondered if it is transponders however it does seem to be an intermitent problem and it has only been this last week or so up untill now everything has been fine on this image with these settings.

Back