Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what car or bike do you own

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
I'm embarrassed to say after readin that lot but a hyundai coupe and one bicycle the bicycle is a racer though

mrsb said:
I'm embarrassed to say after readin that lot but a hyundai coupe and one bicycle the bicycle is a racer though
nowt to be embarrased out hun the coupes a nice looking car and the bike keeps ya fit lol

started with a nova 1.2 then nova 1.4 sr then astra mk2 after that mondeo,citroen berlingo van,vaux vectra 2.0l sri we,ve had a punto for as long as i can rember(other halfs car) and now i have a yamaha trx850(eats rice burner cars) but its for sale as i want a cruiser.....

i drive a mazda 6 with full body kit e.g front and rear skirts,side skirts, boot spoiler twin exhaust 18 inch rx 8 wheels also have 3 push bikes 2 mountain bikes one which i use for my work daily the other mountain bike for running about the hills(dawes)and a giant peleton racer, my good lady drives a madza 626(she thinks iam a boy racer with all the gear on my car)lol

Well i drive a Mitsubishi Delica L400 spacegear 4x4 (que anti 4x4 brigade lol:salute: ) and a mitsubishi pajero 4x4,not at the same time tho lol,

Marc

Ive got a Fiat Coupe 16v Non Turbo in Red. 71K running OK. Loads of little dents. Runs OK but personally I wouldnt recommend one. Expensive insurance (group 17! £1200 TPFT). 0-60 thick end of 9 seconds. Im choppin mine in for a 16 or 20VT!. Plus they have the typical fiat resale value. buy for 10k sell for 50pence :)

i drive a BMW X5 got it this year fantastic car had a few gadgets fitted for thekids in the back to keep them quite (3 tv's plastation 2 dvd player absolute must if u have screaming kids ) love it too bits i also put bio diesel in that i get for 66p a litre so its cheap to run aswell !

here u go heres a pic !

Universal Soldier said:
1997(p) mondeo 1.8 zetec sports similar to this 1 (different colour)

i know someone elese who has one like that he calls it MYYYYYYYY MONDEO
aint that right allroad m88888

Back