Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what am i doing wrong?

the the green light come on when you insert the battery....the memory card needs to be in first then the battery in that order

does the psp switch on with the pandora battery in?
if it does u havent done the battery correctly
go to the card in psp and run the installer again and create battery again

it turns on as normal, but i now only have a stock PSP here, the battery that was supposedly 'pandorised' (as mentioned in previous post as i was doing it) and a memory stick with 3 files on

will i need to borrow a hacked PSP to do the battery again?

it turns on as normal, but i now only have a stock PSP here, the battery that was supposedly 'pandorised' (as mentioned in previous post as i was doing it) and a memory stick with 3 files on

ur battery aint done
get a custom psp and do that part again

Digi if you need this done, give us a shout. Your only up the road from me mate. 20 mins in the car. lol.

hmmm
ive got a modded PSP, went through all the stuff to make a new battery on it, and now the battery is dead, nothing, wont charge or anything

and the other one i have will auto on the PSP (s) but just a black screen

any help peeps :)

hmmm
ive got a modded PSP, went through all the stuff to make a new battery on it, and now the battery is dead, nothing, wont charge or anything

and the other one i have will auto on the PSP (s) but just a black screen

any help peeps :)

Ok so you got one dead battery, and one that wont turn into a pandora. Well I would say the other battery is not a Sony one, so cant be made into pandora bud. As for the dead one that is dead mate. lol.

I take it your using despetar cementaro? Or are you using psp grader? Unless you can get a third battery mate, you could be doomed.

Sounds like the battery is the issue mate, unless you can convert it your knackered. 2 options mate, I can sort it for you? Or you can buy a datel battery for about £12.

aww fookin great lol, the only original battery is this kids who lives by me, he been pestering me for ages to do it, it was fine when he brought it here but its been laying there dead for ages, so went to charge it and nothing

i have a 3600mAh battery that wont work for this pandora thing, a 2400mAh one and a dead original one.

dont suppose you fancy calling up for a cold beer? lol

did u create the battery?when u say it wont charge
if u created it then tried to run it it will look dead
put mains in then battery to charge it in that order.
battery and card togather wont run as pandora if u aint got at least 50% charge

Last edited:
i think the battery has come back to life :) ive left the charger plugged in, and now the orange light is on, checked in the system settings and it saying 19% charging, phew

i think ive read the instructions so many times ive now confused myself even more lol, would it be better to format my memory card and start again with the modded PSP then try the new one again?

i think the battery has come back to life :) ive left the charger plugged in, and now the orange light is on, checked in the system settings and it saying 19% charging, phew

i think ive read the instructions so many times ive now confused myself even more lol, would it be better to format my memory card and start again with the modded PSP then try the new one again?

wait till u charged battery to full b4 u do anything
then put ur card in
then then battery
no power supply
if ur card is done ok u will get the menu.

u never said did u do the battery part on that one???

i think ive got it m8, theres all sorts of stuff flying up the screen of the new one now, which i havent seen before, so fingers crossed ;)

you still welcome to call for a beer though m8y :Cheers:

dd

i think ive got it m8, theres all sorts of stuff flying up the screen of the new one now, which i havent seen before, so fingers crossed ;)

you still welcome to call for a beer though m8y :Cheers:

dd

Yeah you got it running properly now then mate, it sounds like its flashing. And thanks mate, I may just take you up on that.

Yeah you got it running properly now then mate, it sounds like its flashing. And thanks mate, I may just take you up on that.

yay it worked :) backed up a few ISO's to memory stick as well and job done

im here all weekend with the kids m8, always a cold beer in the fridge

if u need to make battery normal
switch psp on no battery in.
when its on put battery in
now go to card and run the installer again
and chose option to make battery normal

Back