what am i doing wrong

ratty077

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a tomtom 300 trying to update maps from version 5.62 to version 6.75
ive downloaded 6.75 donot know what im doing wrong copy and paste map to gb file
all goes well untill power tomtom up then it says no maps i need to down load pair my phone first :Angryfire

i have a tomtom 300 trying to update maps from version 5.62 to version 6.75
ive downloaded 6.75 donot know what im doing wrong copy and paste map to gb file
all goes well untill power tomtom up then it says no maps i need to down load pair my phone first :Angryfire

Have you update the program itself? (TomTom)

what do you mean down loaded map from here dw http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DR8IRXCK should i up date tomtom first.
updated tomtom re instaled maps all ok tomtom powers up all ok then it come up on tomtom this product has not been activated yet been, on ttweb site, product code ok device code ok activation code put it in tomtom ,sorry this is not the correct activation code for this product:CRYBABY:any help please cheers ratty

Last edited:
Hi, I had a similar thing happen last night when I tried to change memory card from 256mb to 2gb. Came up with same error even though the exact same files were on new card. Eventually found this self extracting file that clears the reg info or summit and then when you enter your own codes in again it accepts them. Must have something to do with card size when it creates license file???

Anyway, here is file, use at your own risk :) Check to see if there is a different version for yours (300) as opposed to mine (one v2). I got it from the tomtom site itself.

Good luck, Chris.

Hi, I had a similar thing happen last night when I tried to change memory card from 256mb to 2gb. Came up with same error even though the exact same files were on new card. Eventually found this self extracting file that clears the reg info or summit and then when you enter your own codes in again it accepts them. Must have something to do with card size when it creates license file???

Anyway, here is file, use at your own risk :) Check to see if there is a different version for yours (300) as opposed to mine (one v2). I got it from the tomtom site itself.

Good luck, Chris.
cheers mate im puttig new maps on plus going up to a 2 gig card were is file ratty
sorry can see file now its late lol

Good luck, Chris.
thanks chris but it did not work cheers ratty

just a update gone from map version 562 to 652 still carnt get activation code to work for 675 key gens dont work thanks to pips that helped

Back