What Am I Doing Wrong?????

ka004h9564

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,i am trying to backup my sons 360 games,i read it with xbox backup creater (samgung drive with KREON Firmware )then i burn it with a liteon 1633s (latest f/w bsoy)onto a ridisc d/l disc,using different programs(dvd decrypter,clone cd,xbox backup creater)but if fails to work in his xbox 360(flashed)but when i put it in my dvd player it says "disc is for xbox 360"
could it be the disc causing my problems or somthing i am doing wrong.
many thanks
Ken.

my liteon wasnt much good for x360's may be a good idea to go for a pioneer 111D if no 1 else can suggest something...?

I will try some Verbatim D/L DVD+R later,failing that i will buy a new Pioneer 111D after xmas.
Ken.
so i guess i am doing it right,lol.

aye ritek are naff when it comes to dl discs so avoid them-verbs or the new purpletop trax data are good tho-and lite ons do suck ass when it comes to burning-get a 111-or wait till after xmas and get a 112 but if your planning to be burning 360 games you wont regret it

Hi,iv got to wait till jan now when my local supplier opens back up,i will get some verbs and a 111 and see how i get on.I know the 112 comes out around jan-feb,will it be any better to do the 360 games.
Ken.

Back