Help advanced warfare disc not supported

Black_Gold

Member ++
Reaction score
Alright guys I'm looking for a bit help my lads xbox 360 wont run this advanced warfare disc just keep getting the same error disc not supported. All I know is a lad flashed the drive for us I think its version 3 or something no special dash or anything like that all I do is download the game burn it with image burn and pop it in the drive I've never had any bother in the past but this game wont load. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong ? Dont know if it has a jtag would have to open it to have a look.

Cheers

Bit more info would help us to help you .... what discs are you using ............ what burner are you using..

Well the discs are dual layer virbatim I'm burning them with image burn when I got the burner off eBay I had to change the firmware on it so it would overburn the firmware on the xbox drive must be nearly 3 years old so I'm thinking it must need updating to the +lt3.0 as I have never had any bother downloading a game and burning to disc until now

Now I need to find someone willing to flash it as the lad who did it for me before has moved on I've just tried the local small PC shop they chased me lol

If the drive has not been updated for 3 years , then like bobby123 said it will need flashing with LT3.0 firmware , is it the slim or phat console.

Thanks guys it's a slim as said I just need to find someone now don't really want to buy the cables to flash it once

There`s a few on here that can do it , depends where you are as you may need to do it by post.

im havingsame prob app you need to inject AP25, Topology, Files to the disc before you burn but I cant find these files on the net as all the sites are down

I did try and run it through that GDx but it said offline or something like that

im havingsame prob app you need to inject AP25, Topology, Files to the disc before you burn but I cant find these files on the net as all the sites are down
Been looking around found this for abgx360 im running cod through it now to see it works it says its updated tapoligy ://abgx360.xecuter.com/]abgx360[/url]

All your games should be run through abgx360 before you even think about burning them , been like this for a number of years now.

Download the .ini file for abgx from the site above and add it in and that will sort out the issue of it being offline.
Run the image through and it will patch it.

Back