Well I suppose it was inevitable

Finally been hit with covid. Was due winter booster next Sunday. Nearly made.
Ah well couple of days in bed 😞
That has just reminded me.
I had my booster a week ago. Normally feel a little pain around the injection site later in the day but this time nothing at all. Never even felt the jab itself. Checked when I got home to see if I could see anything, nothing.
A little paranoid as to whether she missed my arm 😂

Had COVID months back only had a couple of days of a sore throat and blocked nose. Took two weeks to get a negative test. I went into work every day though and just kept away from people.

I had it last year and it just felt like I had a bad cold but didn’t lose my taste or smell. My wife on the other hand lost her taste, smell and her fingernails lifted from their nail beds.
Several of my daughters friends had hair loss.
I suppose it affects people in different ways.

Take care @IANB Hopefully at worst it'll feel like a heavy cold. That was my symptoms last year.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and that you don't feel too bad until you are well again.

I think I am the only person I know who hasn't had it, yet.

I have had the two initial shots and my boosters last year and again this year but surprisingly, despite having emphysema, I have not had a cold, flu or any other respiratory infections since they changed my meds at the end of 2017 as I had 11 chest infections that year and I was taken to hospital by ambulance 3 times and was kept in for 6 nights on one occasion.

I think if I did catch covid I would definitely end up in hospital but hopefully I would come back out under my own steam and not in a box.

Back