Well done Man City, United are a team in decline

Perhaps we should increase our financial situation by offering Hazard 180 grand a week or maybe we should have crippled our wage outlay by paying Sneijders 200k plus wage demands.
Hazard has played the media game in order to create a bidding war and has done so very successfully, he's gone to the highest bidder and as great a prospect as he is, he is exactly the type of character who will fit in beautifully at Chelsea. Sneijders spent most of the past season injured (as usual) so I guess we dodged a bullet there.
You are right Akon we have a lack of real quality in midfield and Ferguson has already stated he wants 2-3 additions to the squad but simply cannot afford to become embroiled in sugar daddy bidding wars. Great as this situation is at present for City and Chelsea, they will be be royally fcked if the owners decides he's bored as the club will be saddled with the billions of debt the owner has financed.
We as a club need to remain focused on our goal and forget what the others are doing as we have the greatest manager of all time steering our course. My bet is we will still be a competitive force next season and SAF will find the personnel required, I wouldn't bet against it already being down up before the Euros.
On another point we are being bled dry by the Glazers but amazingly we have had our most successful era under their ownership and that's during Abramovichs time at Chelaea.... Go figure

That is my concern and the problem the Glazers, i've got nothing but the utmost respect for the greatest manager in the World. Glazers on the other hand are examples of what a bad owner is. If we had a decent owner he wouldn't even need to invest any of his personal wealth unlike at City and Chelsea where both owners are dipping into their pockets. At United such is our position in the World we make enough money to be able to buy 2 £30 million pound stars and we would still make a profit sadly these c**** riddled us with debt which for me is holding us back. David Gill once said 'debt is the road to ruin' he was then opposed to the Glazer takeover now he is their Chief Exec. The debts been managed but i don't see it being a successful strategy long term.

Right now the players are begging to age and its time investment was made, missing out on Sneijder was a shame but looking at it now maybe a good thing. Nasri we stood no chance as these days when Chelsea get involved or City we stand little chance. Players no longer care about club heritage just about the big bucks. Nasri proved it last year now Hazard has done the same. To compete we'll have to make some exceptions when certain special talents become available as the 2 Spanish giants pay well especially Real and then you have the 2 sugar daddy's in our league.

I really hope FFP comes in and puts some sort of control over this ridiculous culture City, Chelsea and PSG are creating. City have however been able to bypass FFP to an extent by getting the brother of the owner of Man City to sponsor them. Etihad airways belongs to his brother hence the high figures for the sponsorship. Wenger has commented on this and it makes the FFP look a joke before it is implemented.

Kagawa seems a done deal. Interest also in James Rodriguez from Porto which is a little weird if true as we have 3 quality wingers already.

If United can get 2 central midfielders, left back and a striker i'd be happy i think we've got some good young players but the old ones are really old now and we need to inject some energy through the centre.

Right now the players are begging to age and its time investment was made, missing out on Sneijder was a shame but looking at it now maybe a good thing. Nasri we stood no chance as these days when Chelsea get involved or City we stand little chance. Players no longer care about club heritage just about the big bucks. Nasri proved it last year now Hazard has done the same. To compete we'll have to make some exceptions when certain special talents become available as the 2 Spanish giants pay well especially Real and then you have the 2 sugar daddy's in our league.

It would been nice to see Hazard sign, but if Chelski are happy to pay £6mill to a bloody agent then £170k a week for a 21 yr old from Ligue 1 which is 4th best in Europe, then good on em, I'm glad United didnt stoop to such levels. If a player is happy for a move to be dictated by how much his agent will get for fees then he can piss off.
If Kagawa joins then at least we know he WANTS to play for united, not just for the cash.

But I agree that the debt the Glazers have saddled the club with is ridiculous, they should never had been allowed to take over in the first place, but at least they have sense enough to let the people who have been at the club before them to get on with it rather than meddling like owners such as Abramovich and Fernandes

Football is just a buisness nowadays.the more profitable clubs will allways attract the top players as they will be able to pay the best wages. Don't think any premier league team has 11 players(never mind a squad) that are there for anything but money.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Back