Well done Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age has nothing to do with it, read what I said, not good enough, neither Dembele nor Sinclair had any future in the EPL, Dembele not good enough for Spurs and Sinclair not good enough full stop!

I have no problem with Scottish football, in fact I have no problem with any football, I love football and have been involved in it since I was a kid. I have refereed for over 20 years and currently manage a Ladies Football team here in Spain.

your talking rubbish that's why we're in the champions league . @ian anti what he comes on talks rubbish and you tell him to ignore me .wise up . We are a champions league side this league is all but over . Sounds a little bitter to me

- - - Updated - - -

dembele is 20 years old mate you saying he is finished . Sinclair again young lad. . Do you know anything about football or do you just not like scottish football

Get your facts right and read the rest of the thread @countryboy and where did I tell anyone to ignore you. Cant see were you get the bitter bit from either lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Age has nothing to do with it, read what I said, not good enough, neither Dembele nor Sinclair had any future in the EPL, Dembele not good enough for Spurs and Sinclair not good enough full stop!

I have no problem with Scottish football, in fact I have no problem with any football, I love football and have been involved in it since I was a kid. I have refereed for over 20 years and currently manage a Ladies Football team here in Spain.
then stick to women's football mate because these not so good players are very good players . A manager takes a
Notion for someone else and the amount if money being wasted in the EPL is just stupid . If you can't see that these 2 boys are good players then your in the right job a ref .

- - - Updated - - -

Get your facts right and read the rest of the thread @countryboy and where did I tell anyone to ignore you. Cant see were you get the bitter bit from either lol.
Ok take him with a pinch of salt still a dig mate and the bitter part was aimed at dantis not you . Running down players and the scottish league

Great performance by Celtic, hammered Rangers, difference in class was apparant.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just seen the pictures of the hanging dolls . To say I am ashamed of these morons that did this would be an understatement . suicide is nothing to joke about . They should be banned from celtic park

Sadly Drew there are idiots both side of the divide and they put the real fans to shame. I'm 100% behind you . These idiots need to be banned (both sides)

Just seen the pictures of the hanging dolls . To say I am ashamed of these morons that did this would be an understatement . suicide is nothing to joke about . They should be banned from celtic park
Yes seen them photos of dolls. Also seen the damage the rangers fans done to the toilets.
Its not a bad thing to be honest. Shows what a small group can do. Only reflects back on Rangers FC.
Rangers FC will probably have to pay for the damage with little money they have.

But the story of the day was 5-1

and 5-1 in style!!

Yes seen them photos of dolls. Also seen the damage the rangers fans done to the toilets.
Its not a bad thing to be honest. Shows what a small group can do. Only reflects back on Rangers FC.
Rangers FC will probably have to pay for the damage with little money they have.

and 5-1 in style!!

Not sure what you are on about why does it just reflect on Rangers. How does morons with hanging dolls reflect bad on Rangers and how the fook is it not a bad thing. I can only assume you have been drinking the cooking sherry.

Not sure what you are on about why does it just reflect on Rangers. How does morons with hanging dolls reflect bad on Rangers and how the fook is it not a bad thing. I can only assume you have been drinking the cooking sherry.
I think he means the damage caused in the toilets .

- - - Updated - - -

and 5-1 in style!!
surely you can't condone this mate . On the same week kris boyds brother took his own life . Didn't you do counselling training with your party . I can't stick up for these morons . Loved the banners though .

I am not saying it's right. But it only seems to be Rangers that like to push things to the limits.
As far as suicide goes there's probably nobody understands more than me as its touched my family.
You always get madness when these two clubs meet.
But there's always something just that bit more sick with rangers fans.
As shown all over social media and papers today.

I am not saying it's right. But it only seems to be Rangers that like to push things to the limits.
As far as suicide goes there's probably nobody understands more than me as its touched my family.
You always get madness when these two clubs meet.
But there's always something just that bit more sick with rangers fans.
As shown all over social media and papers today.
I'm really sorry Mate . I like the idea of celtic being better than them . This just is wrong and to tell the truth i don't care what they do . We are different in every aspect from them

Last edited:
Like I said there a morons just as bad as each other on both sides of the divide and until people like you guys recognise and acknowledge this then it will never be sorted. No moron is better than the other moron they are all f uckheads and need removed from fan bases regardless.

Like I said there a morons just as bad as each other on both sides of the divide and until people like you guys recognise and acknowledge this then it will never be sorted. No moron is better than the other moron they are all f uckheads and need removed from fan bases regardless.
I am lost there mate I called them morons , people like these turn me . still I believe my club like it says on our tops is a club like no other and when people shame us I'll always step up . I won't hide from it they need barred from celtic park and if I could I would have them charged with something .

I am lost there mate I called them morons , people like these turn me . still I believe my club like it says on our tops is a club like no other and when people shame us I'll always step up . I won't hide from it they need barred from celtic park and if I could I would have them charged with something .

Nice one mate so at least we sing from the same hymn sheet on the moron issue ;) Sadly its always going to be there :(

When Rangers was going through financial troubles they should of just knocked ibrox down and build a pig farm at it.
Then we would not be talking about destroying property and hanging dolls.

When Rangers was going through financial troubles they should of just knocked ibrox down and build a pig farm at it.
Then we would not be talking about destroying property and hanging dolls.

I was very tempted to delete that post but decided to leave it just to show what an arse you are lol

I was very tempted to delete that post but decided to leave it just to show what an arse you are lol
we are always going to disagree @IANB
but we are all untitled to our opinion.

Im not a big fan of Rangers. Just as Rangers fans don't like Celtic.
Its a hot topic to talk about.
It is one of the biggest derbys in the world.

I am not a bitter person.
My points are made about the antics of Rangers fans yesterday.

Pmsl ffs I just spat out my drink reading that .
That logic probably works on the same wavelength as the morons that hang dolls to poke disrespect at a "Former" Rangers player

- - - Updated - - -

we are always going to disagree @IANB
but we are all untitled to our opinion.

Im not a big fan of Rangers. Just as Rangers fans don't like Celtic.
Its a hot topic to talk about.
It is one of the biggest derbys in the world.

I am not a bitter person.
My points are made about the antics of Rangers fans yesterday.

Indeed we are and my opinion of you is as ive previously posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back