web interface ??

nameserver and gateway both set at 192.168.1.1 which is my router addy (Buffalo dual wan)

IP is 192.168.1.117 DHCP ticked ( have tried both ways but ticked was default)

Netmask 255.255.255.0

Type: Lan

Enable Network is Ticked and port 21 ( have tried port 80 aswell)
first id balls dhcp off lol tis more trouble than its worth (for dreambox /streaming/ cs/ etc etc)

keep seetings as they are but port needs to be 80 once done come out of comunication menu and go to shutdown and reboot via the menu itl store your settings then :)
once rebooted open up your browser and go to

shouldnt be a problem :) if it fails can u try to ftp and or telnet in to your dreambox

cheers

osborne82

first id balls dhcp off lol tis more trouble than its worth (for dreambox /streaming/ cs/ etc etc)

keep seetings as they are but port needs to be 80 once done come out of comunication menu and go to shutdown and reboot via the menu itl store your settings then :)
once rebooted open up your browser and go to

shouldnt be a problem :) if it fails can u try to ftp and or telnet in to your dreambox

cheers

osborne82

Many thanks it finally works lol i have treid all this before but no luck

now i need to setup recording from th DM to PC again i have had this working but after installing Vista that has also stopped working and the way i did it before i needed Services for Unix installed but i cant find 1 compatable with Vista lol

have got it recording without services for unix installed just used ngrab lite lol

Many thanks 1 and all for your help

Many thanks it finally works lol i have treid all this before but no luck

now i need to setup recording from th DM to PC again i have had this working but after installing Vista that has also stopped working and the way i did it before i needed Services for Unix installed but i cant find 1 compatable with Vista lol

glad your sorted :) for the recording you may aswell loginto the web interface and hit the config tab under there ull see a mount manager tis alot easer to mount this way to record just make sure u have the mount to setup to /hdd
on the pc make sure the folder u share has a dir called "movie" in it and ull be fine :)

cheers

osborne82

Back