DVB - PC Cards Watch NTL on PC ..

Put the old ex c&w plugins file in and that seems to be worrking the difference that I can see is that on the new one there is no plugin for S2-emu, don't know if that was the prob?

you shouldn't need that just fenrir and yankse, if it's set to read the nagra.key

Problems

HI All,

I am new to this....I have a TT C-2300 Hybrid running on Windows XP with Ritz DVB. I have downloaded and extracted the plugins folder as posted on here and they appear loaded in yet I have no channels.

Am I doing something wrong, do I need to set up a transponder or import a channel list from somewhere?

Thanks !

HI All,

I am new to this....I have a TT C-2300 Hybrid running on Windows XP with Ritz DVB. I have downloaded and extracted the plugins folder as posted on here and they appear loaded in yet I have no channels.

Am I doing something wrong, do I need to set up a transponder or import a channel list from somewhere?

Thanks !

The files here just allow you to decode channels, you have to have them in the first place, so you will need to search Transponders on the correct syble rate, I know nothing about Ritz so cannot help you there.

aaarrrggghhhhh!!!

Hi, can anyone help me at all? I've been trying to get myTheatre setup with fennir and yankse, but when I try and view a encrypted channel, in YANKSE, it says invalid key. I'm exNTL, and have scanned all the channels - downloaded the plugins from this thread and none of them work. Can anyone suggest anything? I'm in the nottingham area

Thanks

The keys changed on the 23rd October, have you got the new one in there?

Hi, I doubt that I do :)

Do you know where I could get them from?

Thanks for the reply

Either google for them, or donate and they'll appear in the extra's cp section.
or you could get them from a dbox or similar if you've got one of those

Hi, can anyone help me at all? I've been trying to get myTheatre setup with fennir and yankse, but when I try and view a encrypted channel, in YANKSE, it says invalid key. I'm exNTL, and have scanned all the channels - downloaded the plugins from this thread and none of them work. Can anyone suggest anything? I'm in the nottingham area
Thanks
I bet you have the wrond info in the nagrakey.txt
what is your provider should look like 5401?

I have it working perfect at the moment

I'm getting the same thing - fenrir is givign out keys - they r being written to at least nagra.key
yanksee on the other hand seems to not want to play ball
using progdvb - had to remove the MP additions to the 5401 pluggin pack otherwise it locked progdvb on startup - other than that it's as downloaded (bar the updated nagra.key file)

havent touched the provided nagrakey.txt

i was getting this, turned out i didnt have the latest version on fenrir

okay - the problem is 2 fold

1. fenrir is giving the wrong keys - does anyone know how to modify nagrakey.txt to make it use rom 7 ones - I've tried and it dont work lol
2. yankse for some reason is looking for provider 5501 - which whilst valid isnt included in nagra.key so its failing

the solution would seem to be to setup a rom 7 keyset which maps to provider 5501 - but as I said my attempt to do that has failed miserably - so any idea's?

I posted this about a year ago so it's here somewhere but i think you just remove the rom 10/11 bin files in the nagra folder

already done that - only rom 7 in there - still get rom 11 key in nagra.key - tried putting rom 7 5501 decrypt key in nagrakey.txt as n2[1] and even a rom 7 verify key as vk[1] which to my way of thinking should have resulted in a 5501 rom 7 key entry in nagra.key - but it didnt

so anyone know what I missed or have a current working nagrakey.txt for pure?

odd - based on what I can see in there I should at least be getting correct key - tho probably not for the provider I need (5401 instead of 5501 as I dont know how to calc n1 or e1 yet) - as thats exactly what I tried

thanks tho

Hi i am new to the forum, my name is mudasser, and i am in the CCTV sector, so if any one needs any domestic equipment let me know n i can try to help you out, i have a dbox in the main room n a nt* pace box in the bedroom which keeps freezing, its realy rubbish, any way i also have my pc there hooked upto a lcd panel, so i was thinking of using my pc as a dvr so watch everything through it and can schedule recordings etc.

i kinda understand what do with the posts here but am unsure what to actually use.

i have p4 2.4ghz with 1.5g ram n 250g hdd

i want to use mediaportal, as its similar to media centre n i realy like the way it works, n as mentioned here it is possible to use that with plugins, which plugins is the 1st question the ones that are posted here for nt* or do i need to search for a diffrent set of pluggins, i am in the northwest area

also i would like to use a softcam that auto updates so that would be yankse n fenrir?

i like the sound of the tt 2300 as it is hardware driven it will be more stable n smoother while the pc is doing other tasks, but i have seen i think 2 versions one mentions hybrid n the other does not is there any diffrence or is there a better i.e. easier to use n more stable card for that sort of price which is maybe is available from the uk, the tt2300 i would have to purchase it from germany the shop that nozzer suggested looks i also had a look at ebay.de where i saw the other tt2300 which does not say hybrid,

sorry for the long winded post am new to this
any help or suggestions greatly appreciated
thanks
mudd

Last edited:
To be honest i understand they are keys, but not to sure how to use them? as yet

wanted to make sure i get a half decent card, what do you use n what do u fink of the tt2300?

then i probably will use media portal and the keys you have provided

with media portal is it the same as like mytheatre i.e. a plugins directory were you would put in the files yankse n fenrir n the nagra file?

or is it more complex than that

i know i have a long way to go but am sure everything needed is in this post

is there a tut made i remember reading something bout one but cant see if there was but i suppose it would be difficult to make one as there are that many diff cable areas, n diffrent progs to watch it on

thanks m8 appreciated

mediaportal is more involved to be honest, you will need to find mp4mdapi, mdapifilter, overwrite the config.exe with a hacked version (Which must be for the correct version of MP) and.... well i can't remember the rest, I did get it working but there were far too many bugs for my liking but good luck if you want to go that way!

Back