was i dreaming

craigneuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
i thought i had woke up yesterday morning and a conversation with someone who wasnt well chuffed as what i could make out:mad::mad:
all these wee red faces all over the shop, I think his misses had over done it with chilli powder and she was in the shisenhousen
and his back box was going to explode never mind his head:mad: Must have been the night nurse bottle and Buckfast and ive dreamt it all

No it would take 2 bottles of Buckfast to make me do that
Did anybody else see this apart from me and maybe avid ?
if i remember right it was sort of chinese writing and alot of those raging faces :mad:

if i remember right it was sort of chinese writing and alot of those raging faces :mad:
Now I know what you mean :)
When I first read your post I thought you had lost it. ;)

The person had made several posts with same gobbledygook but the reply you made to one of them would have proper stumped them unless they were very well versed in Scottish slang and google translate would of had a meltdown also me thinks 🤔🤯😂

och aye i have twigged noo it was aw ower the shop so i geed him a bit o the muckin o geordies byre
for english speaking folk
Yes i have cottoned on now. There was some fruitcake writing in chinese or similar writing with all these wee angry :mad:
so i gave him a bit of my natural tounge and told him of the cleansing of George's Cow shed ;)

Brilliant mate it will Bonnty Wee Jeanie McColl next and Donald wheres Yer troosers
Brings back very happy memories of ma mither and faithers House at new year the bells rang
the drams were toasted out came the sqeezebox and away we went till about 7 in the morning
Open house ours. Its not the same nowadays, aye memories
I will tell you something boy as Rab c would say, I blame that missing links he started it all lol
I forgot ill not be here for New Year im off to Australia on boxing day for 16 days fair show some cobbers how to have a neerday fling ! lol

Back