Warning:PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING VU SOLO2 CLONE

I'll let him know, thanks is there still no joy with info on the rest of us that have been bricked

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I have seen the warnings too late, after my clone Solo2 was bricked.
I contacted with the vendor, he sent me a flash file to rewrite the flash. I will try it tonight after the work.
I hope it works.

I will let you know the result. Keep your fingers cross for me.

My seller sent me today message for dead box.

Very IMPORTANT NEWS:

Dear customers .
Please don't reflash your vu+ series to 2.0.9.1 (also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) ... don't update. till BH2.0.9.1(also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) . (all software release from 15th.March .2014 CAN NOT BE USE.)
During Easter day . that news says can use 2.0.9.1 it's not true .
The True it's when you going to reflash 2.0.9.1(OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) will make your box just black ..
Because when your put 2.0.9.1 (also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) in box , this software will delete the "starting files " of flash . if starting program are missing in the box ,
That will make your box look black and can not use USB Port too , not booting up. JUST show you the light .
You better choice (BH 2.0.3 ) (BH 2.0.5 ) (BH 2.0.8 ) (BH 2.0.9 ) reflash back old software etc.

Well we already knew that. We need the fix not what's happened

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok be careful this are the steps:

get it out of the box...get a old original image BEFORE 15/12/2013 per exmple Blackhole 2.06,or Pli or Vix or whatever as long its a image before 15/12/2013....Format a USB with Fat32,copie the image on this USB....put it in ure Clone...VERRY IMPORTANT:ONLY PLUGIN POWER CABLE!!!

So no HDMI,No Ethernet AND ESPECIALY NO SATELITE CABLE!!!!!

Power up the unit,make the Update (in this case downgrade) and after this,plug the HDMI and the ethernet and start,

The issue is that there is a Timebomb in the newe images and i think also in the one youre about the receive...But the thing is that this is going to start when the unit has synchronised his time with the satelite...And thats why you must avoid this!

When the old images and old drivers are installed then there is no danger anymore...

That makes no sense, ( the parts in red ), contrary to the wild claims circulating, no image can auto update any thing, and you certainly are not going to be getting updates via a satellite dish over the AIR, the supposition is that it's the drivers, so if the receiver has at any time had those affected drivers ( even if it no longer does ), then it will probably at some time fail. so if the manufacturer has used a so called clone safe image which originally had newer drivers, you may still end up with a door step.

Boxes with V1 and didnt upgrade to V2,not connected to LAN reported (on German board) bricked...the only connection they had was power,HDMI and Satelite...There are a lot of things that doesnt make sense...If it would make sense my sister would have a moustache,ok then she would be automaticly become my brother;-)

But the main thing is,if you own a V1 be careful,downgrade it like i propsed above,but thats ure owne choice!

You don't even need to reflash just swap drivers..

Thats assuming that the infected drivers did not leave a remnant in the image even after being removed, just because you swapped them for older drivers does not mean they still cant have a effect on the receiver.

Boxes with V1 and didnt upgrade to V2,not connected to LAN reported (on German board) bricked...the only connection they had was power,HDMI and Satelite...There are a lot of things that doesnt make sense...If it would make sense my sister would have a moustache,ok then she would be automaticly become my brother;-)

But the main thing is,if you own a V1 be careful,downgrade it like i propsed above,but thats ure owne choice!

so what you'r proposing is that it got upgraded via the satellite signal or the electricity grid then ?, sorry mate i dont want to be rude but that's none sense. My money is on all these so called clone safe images being bandied about by people who really dont know what there doing. Just because you have swapped the drivers for a older set does not mean your out of the water.

Thats just my two pence worth, and no I dont have any inside information about what has happened or how, I'm just airing on the side of caution as no one can really say a image is 100 percent clone safe without knowing exactly how this attack took place in the first place, and that may never be known fully.

so what you'r proposing is that it got upgraded via the satellite signal or the electricity grid then ?, sorry mate i dont want to be rude but that's none sense. My money is on all these so called clone safe images being bandied about by people who really dont know what there doing. Just because you have swapped the drivers for a older set does not mean your out of the water.

Thats just my two pence worth, and no I dont have any inside information about what has happened or how, I'm just airing on the side of caution as no one can really say a image is 100 percent clone safe without knowing exactly how this attack took place in the first place, and that may never be known fully.

Bro we are talking the same language here ..What i try to say to you:

The people whom had V1 and didnt upgrade to V2 ALL of them had installed some updates and swapped the drivers or installed a socalled safe image where some update were made,off course again with driver swapp and thougt te be safe...

We always thought that the drivers were the spy..but maybe its some other useless file..filled with the timebomb

And when ure network is not plugged he can synch with satelite
And i think thats what happend to some ofthem...they told me that it happend whitout network and with old drivers

What he's trying to say is that clearly there was a set time and date for the bomb (hence why they all went off at the same time). When the receiver is plugged in, its either going to sync the time and date through the net or through the satellite signal.

Now german users who weren't connected to the net also got affected by this, which means that once the receiver has the time set using the satellite signal you're screwed.

So if anyone has a new receiver which hasn't been used. Downgrade to a safe image before the receiver syncs the time off the satellite (dont plug in the sat cable).

From what i can gather he is absolutely correct.

Bro we are talking the same language here ..What i try to say to you:

The people whom had V1 and didnt upgrade to V2 ALL of them had installed some updates and swapped the drivers or installed a socalled safe image where some update were made,off course again with driver swapp and thougt te be safe...

We always thought that the drivers were the spy..but maybe its some other useless file..filled with the timebomb

And when ure network is not plugged he can synch with satelite
And i think thats what happend to some ofthem...they told me that it happend whitout network and with old drivers

Thats my point entirely, How can you be 100 percent sure that these clone safe images are safe ?, simply swapping the drivers it came with for a older set means nothing.

Once the image has had these bad drivers in it, it would have been easy for the bug or whatever to have been planted, even after swapping the older drivers into the image, i believe a small portion of the bad ones may have remained. my point is all affected units have been using newer images with new drivers or newer images with older drivers but that had the newer ones to start with.

if you could compile the image from code to include the old drivers from the off, you would know for sure, but i firmly believe that the so called clone safe images with old drivers swapped into them are no safer than if you had left the original drivers inside.

so what image should I use to flash my friends solo2 clone it arrived yesterday im going to go along and set up so just want to verify that ajt clone safe bh 2.0.9 wil not brick box or is it beter to use genuie vix 808 if I could ge a link to the correct image vix or blackhole

Here I want to share some current information with u all
1. Not all the boxes are infected with anti clone attack
2. According to my knowledge LONRISUN cloned and L&W have been targeted also cloud Iboxes.
3. here in Pakistan I have talked with 5 persons who use the boxes solo2 . one of them is victim of attack other 4 says their box is working fine including me and my friend .Although they knew there is an anti clone attack active but they are still using same BH 2.0.9.1and its working fine
I m the bigest example currently I have tried Vix new image with modification of the drivers . and its working fine .
I think we should check this also which compony is mainly have been targeted .

@Ali i heard a verry strang thing....And what u are saying might be nake that true...I heard that the tijmebomb were made in Europe only....This realy realy sounds like b...llshit but the things u are saying make me think...
Could somebody whom not living in Europe tell (besides @Ali of course) if theyve got effected?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ali i heard a verry strang thing....And what u are saying might be nake that true...I heard that the tijmebomb were made in Europe only....This realy realy sounds like b...llshit but the things u are saying make me think...
Could somebody whom not living in Europe tell (besides @Ali of course) if theyve got effected?

@ Dj I am totally agree with but if u read other forums . I have not seen any complaint from UAE or from Asia . Where they have sold millions stb . for example sat universe forum is much popular in our area u will not see any complaint there . some other examples also like this . I didnt know this but its just base to my collected information the boxes are here working fine even they have been updated also. Still i say kindly check . there is still something which is hidden from our eyes . why they have targted Europe only ?.. I dont know what will happen tomarrow but today is the fact boxes are working

Last edited:
@ Dj I am totally agree with but if u read other forums . I have not seen any complaint from UAE or from Asia . Where they have sold millions stb . for example sat universe forum is much popular in our area u will see any complaint there . some other examples also like this . I didnt know this but its just base to my collected information the boxes are here working fine even they have been updated also. Still i say kindly check . there is still something which is hidden from our eyes . why they have targted Europe only ?.. I dont know what will happen tomarrow but today is the fact boxes are working

I think mate in all honesty some have just not used the latest drivers and obviously they have got away with it.

I think mate in all honesty some have just not used the latest drivers and obviously they have got away with it.

Its possible but i have just for test installed the new ViX helios 0006 image this noon and its working still perfect . I m sure this image has new drivers . well technicaly i cant explain may be some thing will be diffrent in new image also

Its possible but i have just for test installed the new ViX helios 0006 image this noon and its working still perfect . I m sure this image has new drivers . well technicaly i cant explain may be some thing will be diffrent in new image also

Id install older drivers real quick just to be safe.

Back