Warning:PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING VU SOLO2 CLONE

Last night i again have upgraded my box to BH 2.0.9.1.. I just installed fresh copy didnt update it . Now I believe its damm true that the timebomb just is created in europe . One of my friend who is Seller now in Pakistan and working with a Chinese from China also says he dont have any complaint .he says he has sold 8 boxes in last month 6 boxes this month . non of them has contacted him for any complaint. All the boxes he has sold had pre installed BH 2.0.9 . This is just an information which i have collected my self during last 2 days .

Last night i again have upgraded my box to BH 2.0.9.1.. I just installed fresh copy didnt update it . Now I believe its damm true that the timebomb just is created in europe . One of my friend who is Seller now in Pakistan and working with a Chinese from China also says he dont have any complaint .he says he has sold 8 boxes in last month 6 boxes this month . non of them has contacted him for any complaint. All the boxes he has sold had pre installed BH 2.0.9 . This is just an information which i have collected my self during last 2 days .

I just think the drivers are pre time bomb drivers its a known fact BH dont update there drivers regularly even when available at image release time.

Maybe check the driver date it will prove or disprove your theory your clone would have come from China like the rest of the members on here so its no different imo.

I think mate in all honesty some have just not used the latest drivers and obviously they have got away with it.

No mate,like i said its now more or less confirmed ONLY THE CLONES IN EUROPE ARE INVECTED!!

Thats the reason that @Alis still is intact ...ali stay st the old drivers mate till further noticed

Last edited by a moderator:
I just think the drivers are pre time bomb drivers its a known fact BH dont update there drivers regularly even when available at image release time.

Maybe check the driver date it will prove or disprove your theory your clone would have come from China like the rest of the members on here so its no different imo.

Yes i have checked module driver shows vusolo2-3.3.8-4.4.3-20140318

@Ali you are 1000000% right bro...And thats the reason why people here in Germany are invected With only Power and Satelite cables pluged...The virus worked only synched on time and right place...in oure case Europe!

Here is an Information for All
My seller's technical Adviser Says .. they are near to complete the procedure safe boxes next time from Attack
1. first of All the flash will be replaced with old image before date or Clone safe image
2. Then after that an UPDATE will be released As we had like " SOLO 2 UPDATE ". the boxes will be updated with it.
3. It will creat a small part in the Nand Flash . Which will be hidden portion next time when it will see that kind attack it will by pass it .
4. its also said . this update will not only save it from Attack but will also compute the value of attack to save it from activation from Live feed .
5. the only warning is not update on just install fresh copy of the image .
6. this SOLO UPDATE can be name with SOLO UPDATE 3 or SOLO SAVE 1 .
7. Next time All updates will be seen in this update Because it will save Flash never to dead completely .

This is the information I have found . If there is true something I wish it will be help full for all of us . 2nd I m sorry I dont have technical knowledge as u have . if u found something wrong plz dont mind .. I have just copied and pasted as i have found . thanks u all .. I really wish from the depth of my heart u peoples soon get fix it for this problem .
thanks

I got same problem. The VU+ Solo2 clone box came with BH 2.0.9. and was working ok. I did an upgrade to version 2.0.9.1 and was told this was no good. Here is parts of the email sent to me:
______________copy__________
Nice day,
Please don't reflash your vu+ series (VU DUO VU solo solo 2 mini vu solo mini vu duo cloud ibox cloud ibox 2 cloud ibox 3 cloud ibox 2 plus ) to 2.0.9.1 (also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) ... don't update. till BH2.0.9.1(also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) . (all software release from 15th.March .2014 CAN NOT BE USE.)
During Easter day . that news says can use 2.0.9.1 it's not true .
The True it's when you going to reflash 2.0.9.1(OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) will make your box just black ..
Because when your put 2.0.9.1 (also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) in box , this software will delete the "starting files " of flash . if starting program are missing in the box ,
That will make your box look black and can not use USB Port too , not booting up. JUST show you the light .
You better choice (BH 2.0.3 ) (BH 2.0.5 ) (BH 2.0.8 ) reflash back old software etc.
-------------------------end---------------------------
My supplier say when this happened it is absolutely not possible to rescue the box in any way. Must change the chip on the mainboard. The new chip has the image in it and just set up your cam is needed.

Si just now I am waiting for 2 chips (asked for one extra if something went wrong) and that was no problem sent to me for free. I have to either change it myself or have someone do it.
Also the chineese supplier offered to me to change it, but then expensieve freight kills the whole idea of buying cheaper a clone box.

I got same problem. The VU+ Solo2 clone box came with BH 2.0.9. and was working ok. I did an upgrade to version 2.0.9.1 and was told this was no good. Here is parts of the email sent to me:
______________copy__________
Nice day,
Please don't reflash your vu+ series (VU DUO VU solo solo 2 mini vu solo mini vu duo cloud ibox cloud ibox 2 cloud ibox 3 cloud ibox 2 plus ) to 2.0.9.1 (also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) ... don't update. till BH2.0.9.1(also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) . (all software release from 15th.March .2014 CAN NOT BE USE.)
During Easter day . that news says can use 2.0.9.1 it's not true .
The True it's when you going to reflash 2.0.9.1(OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) will make your box just black ..
Because when your put 2.0.9.1 (also OPENPLI\VTI\VIX ) in box , this software will delete the "starting files " of flash . if starting program are missing in the box ,
That will make your box look black and can not use USB Port too , not booting up. JUST show you the light .
You better choice (BH 2.0.3 ) (BH 2.0.5 ) (BH 2.0.8 ) reflash back old software etc.
-------------------------end---------------------------
My supplier say when this happened it is absolutely not possible to rescue the box in any way. Must change the chip on the mainboard. The new chip has the image in it and just set up your cam is needed.

Si just now I am waiting for 2 chips (asked for one extra if something went wrong) and that was no problem sent to me for free. I have to either change it myself or have someone do it.
Also the chineese supplier offered to me to change it, but then expensieve freight kills the whole idea of buying cheaper a clone box.

welcome to DW and the club mate...

Here is an Information for All
My seller's technical Adviser Says .. they are near to complete the procedure safe boxes next time from Attack
1. first of All the flash will be replaced with old image before date or Clone safe image
2. Then after that an UPDATE will be released As we had like " SOLO 2 UPDATE ". the boxes will be updated with it.
3. It will creat a small part in the Nand Flash . Which will be hidden portion next time when it will see that kind attack it will by pass it .
4. its also said . this update will not only save it from Attack but will also compute the value of attack to save it from activation from Live feed .
5. the only warning is not update on just install fresh copy of the image .
6. this SOLO UPDATE can be name with SOLO UPDATE 3 or SOLO SAVE 1 .
7. Next time All updates will be seen in this update Because it will save Flash never to dead completely .

This is the information I have found . If there is true something I wish it will be help full for all of us . 2nd I m sorry I dont have technical knowledge as u have . if u found something wrong plz dont mind .. I have just copied and pasted as i have found . thanks u all .. I really wish from the depth of my heart u peoples soon get fix it for this problem .
thanks

@Ali what i am worried about is this thing:You and youre friends are safe,because of not being in Europe,BUT will that say that u guys dodge the bullit OR the bomb nestet himself in ure boxes and wait when youre region is next...I mean like Micr0$0ft did whit theire boxes,when you messed with it and u got online,the box did get "flagged" and after a while you were banned of going online again..

I realy realy hope thats not going to be in youre case...And hopely the software fix u are saying will end this...

Anybody with any sense will be scrambling to get an older image on to any working vu+solo2 clones..I believe it is only a matter of time before it hits non Europe either by intention or mistake. Better to be safe than sorry...

@Ali what i am worried about is this thing:You and youre friends are safe,because of not being in Europe,BUT will that say that u guys dodge the bullit OR the bomb nestet himself in ure boxes and wait when youre region is next...I mean like Micr0$0ft did whit theire boxes,when you messed with it and u got online,the box did get "flagged" and after a while you were banned of going online again..

I realy realy hope thats not going to be in youre case...And hopely the software fix u are saying will end this...

@DJ

I see this this thing from different angle . In those countries where the copy right act dont have value there clones are selling with the willing of VU+. They have just targeted the area where they have strong market value for their product .They had sold the mother board to Chinese developer after more then one year . May it will be the commitment with the clone makers that they will never sell the product in their market place .But the seller has sold out there .

Thats why they had targeted ur area . 2nd in Asia and some parts of middle east they dont have strong market as they have in Europe .in Asia they hardly sold 2 % of the Europe and they know this Ist of all the peoples here dont like that kind difficult boxes they likes just plug and play . most of the peoples dont like western entertainment they preffer their local showsbiz . they cant stop selling clone in asia due to lake of copy right act . then the best way for them to sell their boards after specific time to clone makers and bound them not sell in Europe .

Thats why only in Europe i see in some forums the slogan of "we dont support clones". Still I dont hear any voice rather then Europe that clones has been killed with Easter Egg . My friend DJ Since i m using clone from Dm 800 to VU2 i m watching this also if the Original makers are so smart . then clone makers are not also an easy cookie . sooner or later they hit the shots to each other . its like a race which i dont see any end .

Back