Warez to get backups?

Gun_Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
Warez to get backups?
I used frogstick and have done for a long time now, but i must say despite the fact that they want you now to pay to use their lame "gamegrab" software their service is still a joke. Most of the links on there are dead and you can never get in contact with an admin. Dose any one know a good site to find backups hosted on rapidshare apart from poostick i mean frogstick :D

yeah i have trised them, but i found them to be a lot of work and a pain in the butt. Is there nothing out there like poostick but just not as poo? or can any one point me in the direction of Streetfighter 4 PAL backup please :p

What's wrong with the multitude of free Torrent servers?

You should NEVER need to pay for any tools to download pirate software.

Usenet (Newsgroups) are easily the best.

So now I have downloaded street fighter the game it dose not seem to want to un-zip correctly. There are 68 files and one when you right click it says its 7.5 gig big. The other 67 files are all 97.6mb big each. I have unziped them to another folder and it is been recognized as an .iso but I still need the .DVD file as well. Im not to sure about all this tbh can some one help out please.

can you please give me a bit more detail on how to do that fella?

thanks slyboy i done it and it worked and i am soooooooooooo lovin the new street fighter god i cant stop playing it. Your all big thanks guys :D

Best warez site around

"warez bb" Google and register.

Though as said before ABGX.net is reliable source for pre checked games, then use the newsgroups to nab em.. though still run a test with the ABGX software.

Back