Wanted - Oujia Board

Re: Wanted - Ouija Board

phew eeeeek! i could tell a fe stories about these, I'm sure this was discussed on the forum year ago, I'll try and dig the thread out, but fook me i seen me and few mates running a few times, and also some stuff that to this day is unexplainable...lolol

not really something you should mess with mate..... :Mad2:

I wouldnt advise doing one but if you do decide to dabble, start a thread as im facinated to hear how you get on :)

I just wanted to try one, cause there's a teenage boy who i see as clear as day walking around the bloody house. One time i though it was my ladys lad (I was buzy as hell) anyway he walked past me down the stairs, so i shouted "You want a Coffee mate"......My lady's brother said "Why you shouting...he's in bed !!!!". I did'nt believe him so when up to see and there he was fast asleep...WTF !!!!!......

So when he woke up i asked him if he had been down stairs to get a drink, and he said "No i just woke up" OMG !!!!!!!!! freaked me out to shit... There has been a few times when i seen this , not as vivid but seen dark people like figures. A few weeks ago while i was playing on the xbox i saw the little ****er again in the reflection of the grand farther clock walking up the stairs !!

So i wanted one just to see if theres any messed up shit happening !

fooking hell! do you know any history of your house? is it old? have a search and see if you can dig up some info!

stellarocksme did you ever find any history on the house mate,
gripping little story,would like to hear more if anything has happened
thats got to be scarey that mate,one thing though it aint tried to harm you
or it would of done it by now.teds.

do you not believe in the ouija board then mate,
done it once,got talking to my uncle tommy who
passed away a few years ago,didnt believe it was him
mate so asked him his wifes name,which was peggy
shit myself when it spelt it out.that was scarey.

by the way done this when i worked in birmingham
im from liverpool,so no one knew my family,didnt sleep to good that night
ha ha ha im a shit bag mate.:Angryfire

no m8 i dont believe in all this ghosts spirit stuff,

i keep asking myself this,

if they do exist and can make themselve known by the aforementioned board, or spirits like also mentioned as being seen clear as day, then why don't your loved ones, i.e parents, kids whatever come and reassure you that they are or are not ok?

why dont they just keep in touch lol

on QI they said if you want evidence that ghosts dont exist think about this, why do we only ever see human ghosts and not animals, surely they have their lives ended sooner than expected and we are not over run by ghost cows and pigs. on a side note i would love there to be an afterlife but im more of a believe it when i see it kind of person

on QI they said if you want evidence that ghosts dont exist think about this, why do we only ever see human ghosts and not animals, surely they have their lives ended sooner than expected and we are not over run by ghost cows and pigs. on a side note i would love there to be an afterlife but im more of a believe it when i see it kind of person
Why then do people report sightings of dogs then?Many have reported seeing Black dogs in particular

why hasn't there been a ghost captured on camera?

i don't mean an orb or a strange shadow, i mean a proper ghost floating around doing proper ghost stuff

there is camera's everywhere now, you cant scratch your arse or pick your yer nose these days without someone filming it.. lol

Back