want a wii look here!!!

Great find mate! :) I will seriously have to speak to the misses over the weekend!!! At the end of the day my little girl is 3 1/2 yo and it is about time she was introduced to the world of gaming :) lol

rating added;)

Anyone intersted email [email protected] and ask them when they will have some in, they might have a couple in stock very soon... Got mine from here a day early and am very impressed with their service and customer support.

on amazon they are selling £490 lmao

i think i will wait till january to get one

Great find mate! :) I will seriously have to speak to the misses over the weekend!!! At the end of the day my little girl is 3 1/2 yo and it is about time she was introduced to the world of gaming :) lol

rating added;)

My kids are 5 and 6 years old....... my youngest was outplaying everyone in Game today when playing tennis....... was so funny lol

Gamestation in Ilkeston are selling them over the counter £179.99 At least they were yesterday. I don't think many people know of their shop. However they main Derby branch is only taking orders for Jan now.

Gamestation in Ilkeston are selling them over the counter £179.99 At least they were yesterday. I don't think many people know of their shop. However they main Derby branch is only taking orders for Jan now.

Wish I lived that way or drove would have been round there like a shot , mrs giving me earache , she wants one lol

its mad i seen it ages ago i thought nintendo mmmmm but i dont know what it is i really want one just looks so family freindly i want one

Do you think they will have any more in stock? Im going to ring them first thing in the morning...

Keep on having a look at the web sites. As i read same were that two shipments are caming today or tomorrow and one next week to. So we may have same good news soon.

Just rang the Ilkeston Gamestation branch and they said they wont have any until after new years!

i dont know what stores are going to get them. but i think it will be the bigger stores like hmv, comet or pc world etc etc.

Hmm I know I should wait abit now but I suppose I just want to have a go on one... Would of pre-ordered but I didnt even know what was one until a couple of weeks ago.

i didnt know what a wii really was until a month ago, and didnt know i wanted one until after release, desperately trying to chase down one b4 xmas!!

Will post on here if i find somewhere

Back