Wanadoo Disgust

pockets123

Inactive User
Reaction score
was originally on the 1 meg service till Nov 25th 2005 then my internet connection went down.I contacted BT and was informed that my ISP (Wanadoo) had put a LLU on the line which apparently is a line upgrade,so I then contacted Wanadoo to inform them the connection was down and asked them why they had put a LLU on my line,at first the inferred That I or someone using my computer had applied for the upgrade to which claim I immediately disputed so they then said it was a free upgrade.When I try to connect I get a 721 error message.I have contacted Wanadoo repeatedly for 7weeks amassing over £23 in call charges and 7 hours in call time and still been charged the £17.99 line charge.After 7 weeks of Wanadoo not been able to resolve the problem I decided to kick them into touch and cancel my subscription,when I contacted Customer care to cancel I was asked WHY WAS I LEAVING WANADOO I won't print my reply.I was then told I couldn't subscribe to another ISP for 10 days till the line is cleared.I cancelled on the 11th of this month and the line according to a line check is still in Wanadoo hands. WATCH THIS SPACE.

Disgust. too right. i joined wanadoo anytime last week. you can only stay connected for around 1-2 hours before being disconnected. when i was with aol i could stay connected for around 10 hours without being disconnected and its only 1 pound a month cheaper than aol anytime.

Back